The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

My prediction was 2-1 tonight, I thought it was going to end that way, but no. Huge dissapointment.

The thing is right now San Jose is not even a dirty team. They are not. They are not scrappy, and we are out hitting them 2 to 1. So what is the problem? ARe they hightly offensive? If we can't beat a team we are badly out hitting and more talented on paper, then we need a major over haul with exception of keeping a good handful of players.

It's sad too, we made one mistake tonight, and that was game. It was a simple 2 on 1, btw, that was just god awful coverage by Bieksa. Just flat out terrible. Worst 2 on 1 coverage ever. I feel sorry for Luongo. He deserved better too.

If we lose in round 1, there needs to be major changes. Other wise, we can win the division title next year, yes, but it will once again be a round 1 defeat.

That's a tough loss. Now's here's where you see character in a team. For the naysayers, if the team is as weak-willed as you think, they will fold and drop this series in 5. If there's something mroe to them, they'll take both in San Jose. I have an idea of who's weighing this team down and who's valuable to the group. But I'll save those thoughts until we're facing elimination. Now we'll really see what this team is made of. Next game is the biggest game of the year. It's likely make or break for a lot of jobs, especially the coach. They can ho-hum their way through interviews and act like it's all ok. But all that matters to Francesco Aquilini and the ownership group is results. And if you can't produce them, he'll find someone who can. Let's find out. Game 3 is next.

There seems like there is some division.

and I get the feeling Kesler is not one of AV's guys and he's ok with that since he doesn't need a pat on the head and a cookie.

i have never doubted his desire to win, or his heart.

Same can't be said for alot of players on this team.

With what has happened this season, especially Schneider not even being healthy enough to sit on the bench despite nobody know what causes his mysterious "body injury," I really do think this team has waaaay more inner turmoil than what fans would like to think.

The twins have been really disappointing so far. Unlike Kesler, I don't think they have another gear just for the playoffs. When our top line can't score, we're not going to win a series.

I really hope Edler gets benched. He's been struggling for so long.

I can't remember what it was but you had a totally sick prediction earlier this year

I truly believe this man has psychic abilities

I also think that this is the beginning of the end of the sharks, I don't know why I just do.

I am way less upset than game one, I think the team woke up and were victimized by a lucky few bounces.

I really think its going to be a beating on the sharks next game.

Get Burrows off the 1st line and put F&*@ING Kassian there already, AV ya bonehead! Kassian is a beast when he plays with the Sedins, f&*@ what anybody says we need offensive production; so what if Kassian is only good with the Sedins, at least we'll get some offense being generated.

Burrows is an amazing player but he was completely invisible tonight, except for that shot he had off the rush when he came out of the penalty box. The defense sucked; Garrison and Hamhuis I felt were the only 2 good defensemen tonight. WTF was up with Bieksa and Edler?! The rest of the team was pretty non-existent as well, the only ones who showed up to play were Kesler and Luongo.

Another thing is, AV's coaching style has completely gone down the drain. Other teams know it too well, we've been exposed; it's up to the COACH and his staff to figure out what to do with this. Enough of the f&*@ing defensive style of play SHOW US SOME GOD DAMN OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe we have a chance to come back from this 2-0 deficit, it ain't gonna be easy but with the heart and soul of our team, Kesler, being in complete beastmode right now I believe we can do this!!! The rest of the team just needs to show up.

I'm hoping Schneider is back on Sunday; I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the team plays with more confidence with Cory in net, even though Luongo has been playing stellar.

I said this last year, our core of players are very soft. In the season we dominate everyone but when it counts and physicality is involved our top 2 players which are the Sedins can not produce goals. MG and AV will be sacked and I would not be surprised if the new GM trades the Sedins.

Archived