The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the ATROCIOUS Reffing!!! Not only did we outplay San Jose, but we outplayed them while taking a PILE of non-penalties. I've never seen weaker calls than in that game. We had....what.... 2 power plays to the Sharks 6 or 7?

We deserved the win. Edler should be shot. Kesler proved that he's still got it. Luongo is playing pretty much lights out hockey. Sedins were more of a threat than game 1 but still invisible.

I know everyone hates Raymond, I do as well, but how the hell do you sign a guy like Higgins to a four year, 10 million dollar contract?! HE HASN'T SCORED A ???? GOAL IN 17 PLAYOFF GAMES. USELESS, just like everyone on this team besides Kes and Luo.

And Hansen? Dear Lord...how is it possible to miss an empty net from centre ice!? frack ME.

I hope Luo goes to a decent team in the offseason, guy deserves to win the Stanley Cup on a better team.

sure the tying goal was a bit weak.. but it was a bang bang play would it been better if that went straight in?? where the hell was the defense?? you let Marleau walk out of the corner untouched to bang the puck in?? plays collapsing around the goal yet our players doesn't collapse around the goal... find a freaking player close to the puck and tackle them.. wtf was Sedin doing diving around trying to block shot.. you go down that early you literally take yourself completely out of the play and let the player walk around you zzzzzz stop putting out the sedins in the last mins defending the lead... as much as ppl want to bash Luongo on last mins goal.. if you go back and watch.. it's usually the sedins that's on the ice when that happens.. go figure =\

lol Gillis and AV.

Bring in Burke

The guy along with with Nonis built this core and now the leafs are enjoying some success because of burke.

Gillis wasted this core's last 2 years by somehow making the 2011 team way worse and putting this team in cap trouble at the same time.

bring in tambellini hes a gm that other gms respect and didnt get a fair shake in edmonton , its hard to sign players when they dont want to live in your city .. and for coach id say bring back crow or paul maurice and get rid of the sedins if thats even possible because it doesnt matter who the coach is, developed players like they are wont just flip a switch and learn to hustle all of a sudden because their is a new coach.

Well Kes played one hell of a game, Sedins were light on the puck, Edler, well I am speechless.

AV had no business playing the Sedins in a defensive role in what was basically a PK.

Gotta give it to the Sharks they showed they wanted it more, maybe not more than Kes and Lou, but definitely more than the Sedins, Edler and Juice.

Edler playing 27 minutes and the Sedins being on the ice when the Sharks went with an extra attacker are inexcusable coaching gaffs by AV. Edler may be built like a #1 defensemen, but he certainly is not. Hamhuis is this teams #1 defensemen, he and Garrison should be seeing the most ice time. How AV doesn't see this baffles me.

It should never have gotten to OT if our so called captain had flipped the puck out of our end instead of passing up the middle like he did...which brings up an important question, why oh why were the Sedins on the ice when it was 6 on 5?

Schneider might not be going with the Canucks to San Jose, but the fat lady might be.

We can not win with just Kesler and Luongo.

Do you bury me when I'm gone?

Do you teach me while I'm here?

Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disappear

Archived