The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

I went Rogers Arena today. It was pretty nice until we lost at overtime. It is 6 straight home loss since we lost the final game of 2011 to boston. I saw so many disappointed and angry fans. We paid at least $140 to watch game. We need to win some games. Vancouver is a great hockey city. Owners and mangement groups strongly must take their responsibilty to fans. We need major change for upcoming season. It will be started from changing coaching staff and GM. They must depart from our city!!

Corrado, Tanev, Weise, Kassian. Same age and same skill level as the players you mentioned on Detroit.

The Red Wings would never put a 2011 pick in their line-up. They give each prospect 4+ years of development time before playing them, that's the Detroit model.

...and more...

@ScanBC

#NorthVancouver #RCMP have just arrested two males in a stolen vehicle near Mt Seymour Pkwy & Strathaven Dr

@ScanBC

#NorthVancouver #RCMP are out with a male who was slashed in the face with a knife by two other males in Kirkstone Park.

What's going on?!?!

The magic and chemisty the 2011 team had is no longer with the current team. I just don't feel as confident with this team anymore. The Sharks team we destroyed in 5 games that year is way better than this Sharks team. They have Brent Burns who is a defenceman ffs playing on the Sharks top line as opposed to Setoguchi and Heatley...The Twins are making Vlasic look like a Norris trophy candidate... its time for a big change in the offseason if we don't win the cup.

Archived