Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yete

Sedins have to be held accountable

87 posts in this topic

Quit making new thread while there is a PGT to discuss! Now shoo! Go over there!

Sedins are too slow to be effective. Every time i see them try to take the puck in to the offensive zone with those tiny little pee wee strides I cringe... How can a soft, unagressive, gritless and slow player have the "C" is beyond me.

They have five more games in this series to get it done.

If they continue to fail to produce offensively, then change needs to happen. The system, personnel, something. But they have two more games to turn it around until we get to that point.

Yete,go back to your Mom's basement.

Kesler was invisible last game and half of this game.

You get zero brownie points and should be ashamed of yourself.

not only that but they dont hit so when d-men are retrieving the puck on the dump in, they are not scared. And then when the d-men passes the puck along the boards, the forward isn't scared.

Players play with no fear when Sedins are on the ice because they know all they have to worry about is the mental game. They dont have to worry about being hit

They aren't point per game players anymore. They're pretty much useless right now, they get hemmed in their zone time after time, and they aren't making anything happen offensively. I don't want them back unless they are willing to make nothing more than 4m after they're contract is over. Its an absolute joke how they are playing.

The only playoffs the Sedins outplayed their opponent was the SJ series in 2011.

Every other series, they were liabilities on the ice.

Chicago series x 3

Nashville Series

Boston Series

They have five more games in this series to get it done.

If they continue to fail to produce offensively, then change needs to happen. The system, personnel, something. But they have two more games to turn it around until we get to that point.

Why start now. I've been saying this for years but all people wanted to do was blame the goalie. Sorry to break it to you but the Sedins haven't changed that much. They were carried for most of the 2011 run by the 2nd and 3rd line.

They aren't point per game players anymore. They're pretty much useless right now, they get hemmed in their zone time after time, and they aren't making anything happen offensively. I don't want them back unless they are willing to make nothing more than 4m after they're contract is over. Its an absolute joke how they are playing.

Hey coach, theres one combo you havent tried, .. Sedin, Kesler, Sedin line, may as well now time is running out.

Sedin,Kesler,Sedin

Higgins, Roy, Burrows

Hansen, Lap, Raymond

Weise, Ebbit, Kassian

?