The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins have to be held accountable

yete

Ugh, all it takes is a couple of games and a bunch of you run around like brainless pigeons flocking to the newest pile of bird seed. These are two of the greatest players to ever put on a Canucks uniform, future Hall of Famers, each have an Art Ross Trophy, and you'll throw them under the bus because of two games? And Kesler should be given the C because he scored 2 goals? Not only that, you think they should be traded? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea - Henrik, Daniel, we're going to trade you because you only got one assist each tonight and Alex Edler coughed up the puck a few times.

And you know what? Jannik Hansen hits that empty net in the 3rd, and this thread doesn't even exist. Disgusting.

i made a familar thread way back i was called a trolll

welll im going to say it again

game 7 - at home -3 for the cup

time to trade the sedins and get some players with heart like RYAN kesler

North american players step up there game when it matters these europeans most of them go to sleep

Canucks offseason- get some more canadians on this team !!!!

I have to say, I love the Sedins. They are great hockey players and great people. They given back so much to the Vancouver community.

Although, it may be time to change up their style, evolve or become extinct.

It may have helped if Kass had spent some more time with the Sedins. It changes their style of play.

And Burrows just gets a free pass... Yes the Sedins need to produce more but what has Burrows done to make them better? I'll probably get the same answer like "he works hard in front of the net and gets hit to open space for them".

Passport means jack, the issue is the style they play not where they are from.... amazing people are so ignorant to think because someone is born in Europe he doesn't want to win as much as a guy in Canada, yeah because we haven't seen our share of North American players that are no shows in the playoffs *eye role*

The Sedins have been great in the regular season and have provided us with amazing moments, but it is now clear as ever that they are not playoff players. It's unfortunate that they will be known for this.

What I don't understand is why do people see splitting them up as so bad. The line as it stands is a right off. Not saying every shift but now is the time. AV has nothing to lose, he is 2 games a way from losing his job.

i made a familar thread way back i was called a trolll

welll im going to say it again

game 7 - at home -3 for the cup

time to trade the sedins and get some players with heart like RYAN kesler

North american players step up there game when it matters these europeans most of them go to sleep

Canucks offseason- get some more canadians on this team !!!!

Muahahaha finally I can come out of the shadows lurking.

This team needs a rebuild and AV should have been thrown in the ditch years ago.

Even the Sedins wont defend their pure garbage sissy play.

Yet you never know. "It might be the best game theyve played in months"

Fire Gillis before the draft aswell. I could make better picks pointing at a draft sheet with my eyes closed.

The Sedins have been great in the regular season and have provided us with amazing moments, but it is now clear as ever that they are not playoff players. It's unfortunate that they will be known for this.

What I don't understand is why do people see splitting them up as so bad. The line as it stands is a right off. Not saying every shift but now is the time. AV has nothing to lose, he is 2 games a way from losing his job.

Archived