The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins have to be held accountable

yete

Their poor decision making in the defensive end cost us the game last night. Edlers poor decision making in the offensive end was the nail in the coffin. Roy skated in circles and poked at the puck (this guy wants 5M+ a season?). Hansen missed a critical empty net goal. Kassian looked good with the Sedins but Burrows terrible play was clearly what AV wanted. Ebbett HAD A SHOT ON GOAL! Bieksa and Hamhuis idk what the heck they're doing. Raymond what can I say thank god we're in cap trouble this off season I'll be glad when this floater is gone. Alain Vigneault just not good enough much like our captain.

Some positives... Ryan Kesler can still score and hit! Luongo wasn't terrible made some big saves. Corrado should teach the rest of the team how to get a shot through to the net. Kassian was physical. Mike Gillis didn't draft this core, so hopefully the players he drafted will be playoff performers. At some point we have to win right? right!?!?

The Sedins are about to hit their mid-thirties and exit hockey in Vancouver.

Where is the leaders that will take over this team? Kesler cannot do it alone.

Higgins-no goals in 16 playoff games.Baby Roy ? Come on.

Five years for Gillis to provide us with the Sedin's offensive successors and we have Kassian and Schroeder.

i made a familar thread way back i was called a trolll

welll im going to say it again

game 7 - at home -3 for the cup

time to trade the sedins and get some players with heart like RYAN kesler

North american players step up there game when it matters these europeans most of them go to sleep

Canucks offseason- get some more canadians on this team !!!!

i made a familar thread way back i was called a trolll

welll im going to say it again

game 7 - at home -3 for the cup

time to trade the sedins and get some players with heart like RYAN kesler

North american players step up there game when it matters these europeans most of them go to sleep

Canucks offseason- get some more canadians on this team !!!!

A couple years ago the Sedins were something like minus 20 for the four playoff rounds, while the top Boston players were something like plus 18. These are not elite players; even though management tries to sell them that way. Their game disappears when the playoffs happen. (i.e. no more Calgary and Colorado to beat up on.)

A couple years ago the Sedins were something like minus 20 for the four playoff rounds, while the top Boston players were something like plus 18. These are not elite players; even though management tries to sell them that way. Their game disappears when the playoffs happen. (i.e. no more Calgary and Colorado to beat up on.)

Im tired of ALL the locker room excuses. They all say what they need to do to win but don't follow through. To win games they need to score, yes they can pass the puck oh so pretty but now its time to start shooting it. Get in front and get the so called garbage goals. Play like they want to win for a change.

Archived