The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Positives Going Into Game 3

DownUndaCanuck

the only positive is that if Canucks is swept in SJ at least they lost the series not in home ice. I honestly want them to win...but the way the SJ outplays Canucks and the sisters not producing, Juice is absent (perhaps he's playing injured?), Edler (what happen to this guy??? Big $$$$ Contract makes you a sissy now???) its near impossible to win this series.

Ok: lets play tge positive game!

1. Hit a lot of posts / crossbars in these 2 games

2. Kesler has found his game.

3. Flu has effected the team - can only get better, we don't know who has it.

4. Lots of players are at the end of scoring cycles. They should start scoring again. Cycle is this- start with scoring goals u deserve to score - then score goals when u dont - then score no goals - then score no goals when u deserve to - then finally score goals u deserve to again.

5. A lot of players that seem ineffective just need to believe in themselves again - including the Sedins. One good game can get them back on track. We have seen the dominant Sedins this year at a few points so it does still exist

6. Down 2-0 is no big deal - Boston did it to us, we can do it to San Jose.

7. What this team really needs is adversity. If we win this series the team will believe they can win it all

Positive! This is a thought experiment, so stay positive in this thread! U effing mofos!

All we need is one win to get back in the series. Just one.

maybe your mom was still wiping your nose when i saw this team played its first NHL game as Canucks (not as mIllionaires...coz im not that old). Sure they accomplished so much in the Canucks org. and even won prestigious awards as individuals....but lets admit it...they are non-existence during the playoffs...SPECIALLY THIS ONE. No grit, easily intimidated, they dont have the guts of Kesler...even 25% of it. They should give the C to Kesler.

We need to reunite the Kesler Raymond Burrows to spread out our guys, Sharks depth are simply killing us and we cannot simply rely on just two lines down the stretch, this will also get Burrows off the top line and let Kassian make more room for Sedins and reunite Higgins and Roy

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Raymond Kesler Burrows

Higgins Roy Hansen

Ebbett (sigh) Lappy Weise

I don't f**king understand AV, two years he was complaining we don't have enough depth against Boston and when we finally have that kind of depth he goes and blows up the entire lines and keeps juggling until theres no chemistry remaining

Two years ago he kept replying on his gut and played Luongo for game 6 and 7 of SCF when clearly Schneider should've at least gotten one of those games and he's doing this hit again by playing Ebbett and Weise for under 5 mins

At first I thought you gotta play defensively well to earn this guy's trust... But now... Whatever, anything short of the cup this year and AV has to be gone, and if we are gonna lose, at least lose to the cup champs

Oh right, positives, the boys finally played with more determination and I think they finally realized that Niemi can be beat... They need to keep this going, match up to SJ's depth and keep pushing, it's not over until it's over.... Win next game, and this will be a series again at 2-1... It will be a mountain to climb, but they have to at least try and not rely only on Luongo and Kesler to drive the bus

This game felt a lot like Chicago series game 6... We did almost EVERYTHING except winning, and now we can only hope they have that game 7 mentality for next game because anything short of that will guarantee we won't see a game 5

Canucks played well enough to win. Why Sedin chipped the puck into center ice with less than a minute in the game is beyond me. The safe play was up the boards. Kesler and Burrows are the real leaders of this team.

One e/n and we'd be celebrating - that's how close that game was to being totally different.

I am taking a one game at a time/it ain't over till it's over attitude.

Kes. Synonymous with Win. Lu's been solid. Our D needs work, but I will cheer loud and proud until there are no more games left and I'm leaving the rest to the team.

Can't even argue it out with other fans anymore, as they have valid points. But I'm in the believe camp that also buys lottery tickets and dreams of good things happening. For me, it's better than wallowing in the future is bleak mentality. GO CANUCKS GO, right to the end.

Archived