Raymond - Kesler - Hansen

Higgins - Roy - Burrows

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Barker

Luongo

Cannata

Put Ballard in already and let's put Raymond back with Kes and see if it sparks his offense.. I liked the way Hansen played with Kes and would like to see if Kassian (Being put back with the twins) will perhaps spark them- 2 points in 2 games for the pair of them is unacceptable! Would also like to see a shut down pairing of Hamhuis - Bieksa again, we need to put Edler with a more defensive D like Garrison, that give away in OT was horribly horrible in it's horribleness.. lol I think a Higgins, Roy, Burrows line will surprise! Hope to see Alberts and Ebbett both taken out for game 3, if we get swept I'm afraid that AV will lose his job. :mellow:

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm still optimistic. KESLER wow! He just reminded me why I love him so much, best player on the ice. Luongo STELLAR! Great performances on both nights by Lui. PP looked great for once. PK also looked pretty good. Kassian was great.

Only downs: Sedins, Burrows, Edler... We need our best players to be our best players... Right now it's only #17.

BURKE for GM.

This team needs some god damn attitude,

We have no identity and we play like it.

Anyone who is a realist can see this group is done for, time for a full scale rebuild.

I really really dont want to burn out like Calgary. Lets get a rebuild started.

We need a new face, new attitude, new core.

Let's try:

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Raymond - Kesler - Hansen

Higgins - Roy - Burrows

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Barker

Luongo

Put Ballard in already and let's put Raymond back with Kes and see if it sparks his offense.. I liked the way Hansen played with Kes and would like to see if Kassian being with the twins will perhaps spark them- 0 points in 2 games is unacceptable! Like to see a shut down pairing of Hamhuis - Bieksa again, we need to put Edler with a more defensive D like Garrison, that give away in OT was horrible.. I think the Higgins, Roy, Burrows line will surprise! Like to see Alberts and Ebbett both taken out, if we get swept I think AV will lose his job.

I have not had anything positive to say about Kassian since he has come to us but for me last night was his best game in a Canuck uniform. Still a little issue in the defensive zone but if he can play like that every game I have no problem with it.

Bobby Lu has been solid, Kesler of course. Hopefully the ice in San Jose will be better seeing how we keep falling down all over the place. It is nice to see Garrison unloading from the point.

The last positive I have is I think I need a new TV after last nights game.....hello flat screen

BURKE for GM.

This team needs some god damn attitude,

We have no identity and we play like it.

Anyone who is a realist can see this group is done for, time for a full scale rebuild.

I really really dont want to burn out like Calgary. Lets get a rebuild started.

We need a new face, new attitude, new core.

I like this, I would switch Raymond and Higgins, and Keep Corrado in for the right hand shot, he's been pretty steady for a rook.

Also on the 4th line I wouldn't be opposed to trying Archibald or Lain for a bit more than offensive touch than what Sestito provides.

1. I still have beer left.

2. I haven't thrown a chair through my tv yet!

3. Ebbett scored a hat trick and Canucks beat the sharks 5 - 1 when I simmed the game on EA nhl13 last night,

This is it. Well, 1 & 2.

Haha positives.....The Canucks just played with so much heart and emotion, left it all out there and still lost. Without the Sedins this team is useless.

Positives........AV will be fired

........Another example of poor asset management was stuffed down Gillis's throat with Torres scoring the winning goal. Booth injured, Ballard riding pine and Luongo letting in late goals.

Love the optimism but its over. This team does nothin but disappoint me every year when the writing has been on the wall for a while. We're missing significant pieces : legit third line centre , puck moving d man, and a goal scorer in our top six , At the very least. This is going to be one interesting off season .

If av doesn't stack the first line with hank Danny kesler for next game I'm going to be furious

Haha positives.....The Canucks just played with so much heart and emotion, left it all out there and still lost. Without the Sedins this team is useless.

Positives........AV will be fired

........Another example of poor asset management was stuffed down Gillis's throat with Torres scoring the winning goal. Booth injured, Ballard riding pine and Luongo letting in late goals.

Biggest positive? They are closer to being swept and this is actually a good thing. This should really signal to ownership and management that the franchise, from top to bottom is nowhere close to being a contender and a massive culture change is evident.

Aquilini will fire AV and Gillis after another pathetic playoff showing. I expect that AV and Gillis will get their walking papers by early June.

After that, explore all and every trade opportunity. Once untouchable, management needs to consider moving the Sedins, as they have shown absolutely nothing when it counts.

Archived