The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Positives Going Into Game 3

DownUndaCanuck

The most important positive: the power play is clicking and the road team has had the larger share of PPs in this series. It was massive in San Jose in 2011 and it's going to have to be massive again this year. Imagine how bad the game could have been if the Sharks had converted on any of their 3 straight PPs to start the game tonight. The PP is our ticket back into this series.

Positives: We deserved to win we were the better team and regardless of how good a team is at home the playoffs is different. I think it was last year when Detroit was the best home team in the league and they fell to Nashville first round. Also Kesler was amazing and I expect no less in game 3. If all else fails AV and MG are gone and we can make some changes

Honestly I was more pissed off after game 1 than this one

Besides the bobby flop at the end Luongo played great

We basically have a new first line, and we really took it too the sharks at times.

I really don't see why we can't take 1-2 games in their building if we play like this

We should have won tonight, if we continue to play like that who knows

Schroeder on the 3rd with Hansen and mayday would have pushed us over the edge I believe

I'm still optimistic. KESLER wow! He just reminded me why I love him so much, best player on the ice. Luongo STELLAR! Great performances on both nights by Lui. PP looked great for once. PK also looked pretty good. Kassian was great.

Only downs: Sedins, Burrows, Edler... We need our best players to be our best players... Right now it's only #17.

Unlike last year series against the Kings, the Canucks did show some life in this game. The Sharks looked lost when the Canucks went at them one wave after another, and if they can keep doing that starting from Game 3 they still have a chance to win the series.

Nothing is impossible in this era of the NHL. Team had come back from 0-3 deficit to win a series, and the Canucks is just down 0-2 so it is still possible. To accomplish that, it's not about the skill anymore because we all know they have that, it's about heart and determination to go that extra mile.

Believe in Blue!! Go Canucks Go!!

the only positive is that if Canucks is swept in SJ at least they lost the series not in home ice. I honestly want them to win...but the way the SJ outplays Canucks and the sisters not producing, Juice is absent (perhaps he's playing injured?), Edler (what happen to this guy??? Big $$$$ Contract makes you a sissy now???) its near impossible to win this series.

For me ,the game was exciting and hard hitting.Luo played really well for the second straight game.

The D looked awful tonight and that has been the Canucks strength in years gone by.

I hope the team tightens up a bit more and can pot some goals by those that have not scored in many playoff games now.

Archived