Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Corrados entry level contract question

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 canuktravella

canuktravella

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

so has corrado played enough games to burn a yr off his contract or does he need to play one more game, seeing we are getting knocked out id rather have him for 3 more yrs at 600k anyone know the answer?

#2 canuktravella

canuktravella

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

actually i googled it corrado needs to play one more game for his contract to get burned off a yr hes played 5 six kills a yr off wonder if hell play next game

#3 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,237 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

Only when he plays 6 does the 1st year of his contract kick in. It's been explained a few times in each of the Corrado threads.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year. 

#4 canuktravella

canuktravella

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:55 PM

i wasnt sure if it was 5 or 6 i wonder if he'll play next game he looks decent out there but rather have him as cheap salary hit next 3 especially if we lose in san jose if we do

#5 kmotamed

kmotamed

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

Oh, that's interesting. Didn't know it carried through into playoff games as well. I really dont see why Ballard doesnt get a shot out there. Nothing against Corrado, but Ballard might help us offensively too. He's pretty speedy. I don't see a harm in it!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.