The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Law of Attraction

Brad Marschnoz

I remember seeing the movie called "The Secret" thinking it was the biggest load of bogus I've ever seen. Slowly it's starting to make somewhat sense to me. In 2011, we KNEW our Canucks would go far, but ever since then we've kind of fallen off the boat. The law of attraction states that our thoughts create an energy, and a possible shift in the outcomes of our daily lives. It's hard to deny the negativity that's been going on since the 2011 cup run. The law of attraction also states that with enough belief, positive thought, confidence, and replaying that positive thought over and over in your mind comes reward.. So let's try it? I know how ridiculous and out-to-lunch I sound with this superstition, but it's worth a shot. Our luck is absolutely unbelievable at the moment.. So all I ask from here on out, once a negative Canuck-related thought enters the mind, immediately block it out with a positive one of our boys hoisting the cup. It'll be a miracle if it works, but that's exactly what we need right now. Seems legit. ;)

Cool! I'll grab the guitar, someone bring some incense and candles. We can all get in a circle, sing kumbaya, and send positive waves toward the team. I'm thinking we meet by the totem poles in Stanley Park so we can use some of that spirit as well, if that's ok with everyone.

Archived