The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Law of Attraction

Brad Marschnoz

Although I do believe there is some truth to this, the fact is this team simply isn't good enough to win (maybe enough to get past the Sharks, but that's it).

The Sedin's are starting to slow down and show their age, key players aren't having the best years and our coaching is ruining any kind of development.

It's not about being negative....its just reality.

I may not buy this exactly.... But I do know that the constantly negative and harsh fan base around here does NOTHING good for the team.

The team needs to be better, the fans need to be better. Or are you only a fan if they win.... Is that really a fan?

its true some idiots will hate but those are the ones who are probably bandwagon fans... Human thought has physical implications..

Idiots here is a test to prove it to you:

Two glasses of water were put in a busy place with ppl walking by one with love written on the bottle the other with hate. After some time they analysed the water crystals to find startling results..

Many diff tests were done. If you google gann theory many ppl apply it to financial markets and I have too successfully. You can pinpoint market turning points with likely points of bull bear saturation based on thought.. greed fear etc.

Anyways when u think positive bad things are less likely to happen so think about a comeback and it has a slightly better chance at happening. Might be negligble. Puts a whole new meaning to its thought that counts..

I remember seeing the movie called "The Secret" thinking it was the biggest load of bogus I've ever seen. Slowly it's starting to make somewhat sense to me. In 2011, we KNEW our Canucks would go far, but ever since then we've kind of fallen off the boat. The law of attraction states that our thoughts create an energy, and a possible shift in the outcomes of our daily lives. It's hard to deny the negativity that's been going on since the 2011 cup run. The law of attraction also states that with enough belief, positive thought, confidence, and replaying that positive thought over and over in your mind comes reward.. So let's try it? I know how ridiculous and out-to-lunch I sound with this superstition, but it's worth a shot. Our luck is absolutely unbelievable at the moment.. So all I ask from here on out, once a negative Canuck-related thought enters the mind, immediately block it out with a positive one of our boys hoisting the cup. It'll be a miracle if it works, but that's exactly what we need right now. Seems legit. ;)

I don't know if this is agreeing with the OP or not but I feel that as true Canuck fans we have forgotten just what it means to be a hockey fan. There will be ups and there will be downs but through it all no matter how much it hurts you STAND by your TEAM! So with that said I would like to remind my fellow Canuck fans of the following its a 4 game series its not over till its over. Yes it may look hopeless but its not impossible. Kesler is in Beast Mode, Luongo is playing amazing hockey and other then a few critical mistakes the boys played a good game last game.Vancouver should have had that game but they loss and now we just need to move on and accept it. If we take one game at a time we can still win this thing. Its NOT OVER! Believe in Blue... :towel:

Its based on the fact that if you ask God for something and have zero doubt he will grant it for you. (assuming you ask according to his will)

Is its Gods willl the Canucks beat the Sharks? Of coarse it is.

Having zero doubt......thats the problem

its true some idiots will hate but those are the ones who are probably bandwagon fans... Human thought has physical implications..

Idiots here is a test to prove it to you:

Two glasses of water were put in a busy place with ppl walking by one with love written on the bottle the other with hate. After some time they analysed the water crystals to find startling results..

Many diff tests were done. If you google gann theory many ppl apply it to financial markets and I have too successfully. You can pinpoint market turning points with likely points of bull bear saturation based on thought.. greed fear etc.

Anyways when u think positive bad things are less likely to happen so think about a comeback and it has a slightly better chance at happening. Might be negligble. Puts a whole new meaning to its thought that counts..

All the people bashing this thread are idiots. Do you think the kid who's parents continually put him down telling him he'll never amount to anything, he's not good enough, give up etc. ever amounts to anything? Constant negativity gets you down. This team plays to win for us the fans as much as they do themselves. Why would they want to win for a bunch of over priviliged brats who think that because they've been watching hockey for 5 years their team deserves a cup?

Look at the last 7 teams to win the cup. Do you think these teams had half the negativity the Canucks have?

Hurricanes - no one expected them to be there, how could you be furious if they lost

Ducks - smaller fan base and not the favourites

Wings - exception, however franchise has won cups, fanbase would survive with a loss

Penguins - 10 years of nothing hockey then a quick turnaround with Sid and Gino

Blackhawks - Similar to Penguins, even if they lose your core of superstars is still there

Bruins - Kind of like the wings and at the same time not the favourites

Kings - See Hurricanes

Compared to the Canucks

Core has been here 5-10 years now? Get to the final once in that time. Lots of time for negativity and anger to feaster. The type of negativity that I don't see existing to anywhere near the same extent in the above teams.

All the people bashing this thread are idiots. Do you think the kid who's parents continually put him down telling him he'll never amount to anything, he's not good enough, give up etc. ever amounts to anything? Constant negativity gets you down. This team plays to win for us the fans as much as they do themselves. Why would they want to win for a bunch of over priviliged brats who think that because they've been watching hockey for 5 years their team deserves a cup?

Look at the last 7 teams to win the cup. Do you think these teams had half the negativity the Canucks have?

Hurricanes - no one expected them to be there, how could you be furious if they lost

Wings - exception, however franchise has won cups, fanbase would survive with a loss

Blackhawks - Similar to Penguins, even if they lose your core of superstars is still there

Kings - See Hurricanes

Compared to the Canucks

Core has been here 5-10 years now? Get to the final once in that time. Lots of time for negativity and anger to feaster. The type of negativity that I don't see existing to anywhere near the same extent in the above teams.

When the Hawks came back from 3-0 to take it to game 7, I heard law of attraction was in Chicago. Then I saw dual rainbows that day before the game and thought to myself rainbows will win game 7 for the Canucks... I was right, all I can say is look to the skies tomorrow people, look to the skies.

so much fail in this post

because that's there JOB? they get paid millions of dollars to go play hockey and win the cup. the fans didn't hire them, they're grown men who have a job to perform, they should careless what people think of them. and if you think everyone sitting in a corner thinking happy loopy thoughts about the team is gonna somehow materialize, then reality and the real world is gonna hit you hard

Kings - See Hurricanes

Compared to the Canucks

Archived