The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jason Botchford (The Province) RIPS Edler, Sedins and Kassian

Alex Edler - 28:54 -2

Kevin Bieksa - 27:30 -2

Dan Hamhuis - 23:57 Even

Jason Garrison - 23:15 Even

There's your answer.

AV is playing Bieksa and Edler as top pairing defensemen when they're not.

Hamhuis and Garrison are the ones that should be playing 30 minutes a night, not the other way around. I don't know if AV has a clue sometimes.

Botchford is a douche, always being condescending to everyone he talks to, except when he's on TSN and he kisses Gino Reda's butt. Would love to see him get knocked out and realize that yapping from behind his phone is a lot tougher than doing it with real consequences. He can't take any criticism whatsoever yet he has no problem whining about every little detail wrong with the Canucks... that's what you call a touchy hypocrite.

The Sedins had some good puck control shifts 5 on 5, and set up Kesler for the PP goal by moving the puck around well. That hardly counts for nothing. Edler was terrible, I hate to say it, but I can't even defend him anymore. I hope its a case of an injury he's hiding and not some bizarre backtrack in ability... but his minutes definitely need to be reduced drastically.

Alex Edler - 28:54 -2

Kevin Bieksa - 27:30 -2

Dan Hamhuis - 23:57 Even

Jason Garrison - 23:15 Even

There's your answer.

AV is playing Bieksa and Edler as top pairing defensemen when they're not.

Hamhuis and Garrison are the ones that should be playing 30 minutes a night, not the other way around. I don't know if AV has a clue sometimes.

i honestly don't know why anyone's upset now, the writing was on the wall ages ago, No first line or 4th line.

Sedins haven't shown up in the playoffs ever. 1st Line is useless in the playoffs

im hoping for a sweep so that the massive changes necessary can happen and we come back strong.

After TheGame tonight, I'm surprised half of these guys are even NHL'ers. The team has Noheart and look extremely disoriented in the defensive end. The powerplay is futile, maybe that's a result of TheEhrhoffEffect and we don't have a true PP quarterback. Either way, we need to make an "R.A. Dickey" type move in the offseason. Get a true power play performer.

I used usernames of members reading this topic to construct this sentence :emot-parrot::bigblush:

Archived