The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who believes we can steal two in San Jose?

pimpcurtly

I sure do! This series is a long way from being over. I have a feeling the puck is going to start finding the back of the Sharks net down in San Jose. Really looking forward to the game on Sunday as the Nucks are going to give a us all a show!! :)

GO CANUCKS GO!! :towel:

I really want to believe but... 22,33 have to show up. Maybe they'll do better with less pressure playing away. Kesler will be in beast mode like always.

Time to call in Ballard and give Edler less mins. Time to lower the Sedin lines mins too. I know it's been said tons of times before but ebbett needs to go. Bring in Jordan Schroeder and put him with Mayray and Hanson.

Gotta be more disciplined, best players need to lower the turnover count. Too much cycling leading to turnovers. Lets go back to throwing shots on net and crashing the crease. Finally get rid of those mental breakdowns like Hank had in passing the puck into the slot with less than 1 min left.

Of course I believe our boys will come back! It's long from being over. Look at 2011 SC Champion Bruins, I posted in the other thread: they lost 4 straight in 2010 to the Flyers to choke a 3-0 series lead and then started 2011 from where it left off from 2010: lost two home openers to the Habs. What happened next? We all know very well...

so don't complain about the fact the Nux lost 6 home playoff games straight. We are in a similar situation to the SC Champions of 2011. Take the next two games in SJ and we have a helluv a series coming back to Van!

Keep believing! Nux in 7!!!

I can't see it happening. We don't have the last change so we not going to get the line match-ups. SJ is going to exploit our 3rd and 4th lines when they have to play against their number 1 line. And we won't always get the right d-men pair playing against their top lines.

After what I saw last night, I do. Sharks were getting flustered at one point because we were taking it to them. They'll take dumb penalties, I'm sure of it. They are totally not unbeatable, home or not. That game should have been ours.

Archived