The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who believes we can steal two in San Jose?

pimpcurtly

Everyone has to play this game with authority and drive to the net and get more shots. We need Higgins, Hansen, Roy and Kassian etc to start contributing on the scoreboard.

There has to be more than one line creating offense....Kesler can't win the game by himself. The Sedin's (and especially Daniel) have to turn it up 10 notches and stop saving themselves for round 2. They are designated top 2 so it is the time for them to take over the game and play 'all in'. Stop with the cycle around and playing a puck possession game because teams have figured out that all they have to do is take position on the boards and sooner or later, the puck will be on their sticks. Just go to the net and take the shots.

Make the safe play in our zone and stop the blind passes.

Luongo (and Schneider when he gets back) have got to start whacking some ankles etc and make the opposition pay the price for being in front.

Put Garrison on the top PP unit. Everyone on the PP should be shooting instead of always being predictable.

And finally, don't take stupid lazy penalties, move your feet and you won't have to take dumb penalties.

After what I saw last night, I do. Sharks were getting flustered at one point because we were taking it to them. They'll take dumb penalties, I'm sure of it. They are totally not unbeatable, home or not. That game should have been ours.

Archived