The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who believes we can steal two in San Jose?

pimpcurtly

Doesn't feel like the team is ever going to score more than 2 goals under Playoff conditions, so Luongo will have to steal Game #3. To do that, the defence has to be responsible and merciless. All 6 of them need to play like Willie Mitchell.

Anything is possible, but if recent history is indication of what we can anticipate in the near future, I see more of comments like..."we tried real hard and gave a real good effort but we didn't get the bounces..." coming our way after losses stemming from our inability to score because Sedin and Burrows are unable to do squat.

This is the key, Rght now the Sharks are playing some of the best team hockey maybe ever. They've had more talented teams, but there's something about this group. For some reason when Burns moved back to forward, and Pavelski moved off of Thornton's wing and got his own line, everything fell into place.

It's really weird to watch. Most Sharks team in this past decade have been insanely talented but had no sense of team or purpose. This team has less talent but more heart and cohesion...

Do I believe? ... yes of course I do. But do I honestly think it can be done I don't know, we need that scoring threat of the Sedins and burrows. If they can be a threat for the next 2 games and score then yes i know we can steal a couple games. But f&*k the shark tank is not an easy place to play they have 2 regulation losses at home.

If we don't win Sunday its over.

This is the key, Rght now the Sharks are playing some of the best team hockey maybe ever. They've had more talented teams, but there's something about this group. For some reason when Burns moved back to forward, and Pavelski moved off of Thornton's wing and got his own line, everything fell into place.

It's really weird to watch. Most Sharks team in this past decade have been insanely talented but had no sense of team or purpose. This team has less talent but more heart and cohesion...

Archived