The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who believes we can steal two in San Jose?

pimpcurtly

This is the key, Rght now the Sharks are playing some of the best team hockey maybe ever. They've had more talented teams, but there's something about this group. For some reason when Burns moved back to forward, and Pavelski moved off of Thornton's wing and got his own line, everything fell into place.

It's really weird to watch. Most Sharks team in this past decade have been insanely talented but had no sense of team or purpose. This team has less talent but more heart and cohesion...

It ain't over 'til it's over.

Luo has been solid. I will assume his play will continue.

If third period Kesler shows up, maybe a defenseman or two, and if we are lucky an unsung hero. We will have a pretty good chance.

Unless SJ coach keeps the pressure on his guys, I am thinking they may let up a bit, got to go home, sleep in their own beds with their wives. Relax.

Meanwhile, our guys are brooding in a hotel somewhere. Thinking of the smack down they are going to lay on these guys in their own arena.

You guys aren't feelin' it eh?

It ain't over 'til it's over.

Luo has been solid. I will assume his play will continue.

If third period Kesler shows up, maybe a defenseman or two, and if we are lucky an unsung hero. We will have a pretty good chance.

Unless SJ coach keeps the pressure on his guys, I am thinking they may let up a bit, got to go home, sleep in their own beds with their wives. Relax.

Meanwhile, our guys are brooding in a hotel somewhere. Thinking of the smack down they are going to lay on these guys in their own arena.

You guys aren't feelin' it eh?

Archived