The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks vs. Toronto

vcrguy

So if you had a choice of you'd rather play in the playoffs, who would it be: San Jose or Boston?

If you're being honest with yourself, the answer is SJ, yet after two games, we're down 2 - 0 to SJ and TO is 1 - 1 with Boston.........WTF.

We make fun of the Maple Laughs all the time but who's the joke right now.

You know what. The leafs are probably a better team than us. Its not like we were miles ahead of them in regards to points. Oh and doesn't anyone know how draft standings go, i assume because we won the division were gonna have another crappy 25ish pick. Such a shame.

So if you had a choice of you'd rather play in the playoffs, who would it be: San Jose or Boston?

If you're being honest with yourself, the answer is SJ, yet after two games, we're down 2 - 0 to SJ and TO is 1 - 1 with Boston.........WTF.

We make fun of the Maple Laughs all the time but who's the joke right now.

Toronto has not played post season in a long time, they are full of young players who are stoked to be in the big show and willing to bust their asses to stay in. I'm not surprised they took tonight's game, will they win the series? I doubt it, but you never know. Boston will no doubt be flying for game 3. Of the leafs can take game 3 they have a decent shot at moving on. Part of me would like to see TO-MTL in the playoffs. How epic would that be.

Archived