The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

Doug ffs what is wrong with u? Before every game u have been spitting ln lui and expecting him to lose us games... well he's the only reason either game was close featuring Ryan in game 2.

So seriously change your attitude.... have some faith. He's been lights out for us and u repeatedly bash him? You r not a canucks fan... u just want to see one of the classiest most hardworking guys on our team faultier cuz u hate him.

Grow up

Guest Gumballthechewy

I've been watching this team for too long to be optimistic.

If I go in expect a loss I can be surprise with a win.

Not optimistic but still hopeful a miracle can begin tonight and the Nucks win 4 of the next 6.

on another note - Very disappointed in our captain's comments about how Vancouver is a city where if you lose a playoff game, no-one believes in you but they (in the room) believe in themselves. Comes across as a major victim mentality and whining. Besides, if they have so few fans, how do they sell out every game? Why are opposing arenas always stacked full of Vancouver fans? Do those fans pay hundreds of dollars because they believe their team will lose?

Hank should have said, "we still believe in ourselves and owe it to our fans - who have remained loyal and shown their support despite our rather poor playoff record - to elevate our game and bring the series back home. "

Lots of teams in teh NHL that would die for the fan support the Nucks enjoy.

Yet another moronic comment, but what do you expect from CDC. Half the people on this site have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to hockey.. The Leafs are a good team, and peesonally I think their speed and skill will out match the Bruins dirty play.

Yet another moronic comment, but what do you expect from CDC. Half the people on this site have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to hockey.. The Leafs are a good team, and peesonally I think their speed and skill will out match the Bruins dirty play.

Am I the only that are sensing there are Leafs fans on board here?

Leafs beat the Bruins with a bunch of AHLers.

And their goaltending is mediocre (they will let in at least 2 goals per game).

But the good thing about them, is that they can SCORE their way out of trouble.

Just like the Islanders, those teams don't give up that easily against top teams.

It is these efforts by those teams that makes me question this team.

Sorry folks, however I also think Luongo was given a bit too much credit in game 2. He did make some very good saves, however even with the ones he made he still left a ton of open net behind him. He is giving San Jose too much to shoot at most of the time. Plus he is weak in the 5-hole. On a side note, I would play Kelser with the Sedins as much as possible, he think he is the guy who can give them their mojo back!

Not optimistic but still hopeful a miracle can begin tonight and the Nucks win 4 of the next 6.

on another note - Very disappointed in our captain's comments about how Vancouver is a city where if you lose a playoff game, no-one believes in you but they (in the room) believe in themselves. Comes across as a major victim mentality and whining. Besides, if they have so few fans, how do they sell out every game? Why are opposing arenas always stacked full of Vancouver fans? Do those fans pay hundreds of dollars because they believe their team will lose?

Hank should have said, "we still believe in ourselves and owe it to our fans - who have remained loyal and shown their support despite our rather poor playoff record - to elevate our game and bring the series back home. "

Lots of teams in teh NHL that would die for the fan support the Nucks enjoy.

Archived