Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnOnYmOuS

One Year Burned?

30 posts in this topic

As per farhan corrado is in tonight which means one year is burned off his entry level contract. If we don't get out of the first round, this has to be the stupidest decision with a team already entering cap troubles.

Ahh, well, can't do anything about it, but I also hear Ballard's in. Is that true?

Ahh, well, can't do anything about it, but I also hear Ballard's in. Is that true?

"One Year Burned?"

I thought this topic was about another year with AV.

Saw the tweet too, but was wondering if playoff games count.

In all honesty though, even if they do count and a year is burned, if he is the best player for that spot then it shouldn't matter. People on here gripe enough that young players don't get a shot to play here so now people will gripe when they do?

Should just put Ballard in for Corrado and don't burn a year. Ballard is as good or better, but AV knows more than me I guess

That's because he replaces Ballard next season so who really cares

Saw the tweet too, but was wondering if playoff games count.

In all honesty though, even if they do count and a year is burned, if he is the best player for that spot then it shouldn't matter. People on here gripe enough that young players don't get a shot to play here so now people will gripe when they do?

He's a much better option than Ballard and Barker so i don't really have a problem with this. Go with your best available players and worry about the rest of that stuff later on.

Buying out Ballard so it won't matter :bigblush:

Besides Bieksa only other right hand D. Canucks are down 2 games. Gotta play the guys who give the team the best chance to win. Stupid to complain about a year burned off.

Besides Bieksa only other right hand D. Canucks are down 2 games. Gotta play the guys who give the team the best chance to win. Stupid to complain about a year burned off.

I'd rather throw Ballard on so we can still have more space with Corrado earning ELC money next year.

I heard Tanev is also making the trip, have they announced if he is back skating at all?

This last year with AV. Team not ready to play is 100% coaching. 2 years in a row

Who cares, his second contract will come cheaper then if we wait an extra year.

Why do people think it`s a bad thing?

It's just one less year he has to prove himself and increase the value of his second contract.

As per farhan corrado is in tonight which means one year is burned off his entry level contract. If we don't get out of the first round, this has to be the stupidest decision with a team already entering cap troubles.