The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

NONE OF US deserve this slop they come out and put on the ice calling "play". Not a single fan. Even yete and King of the ES should be treated to better.

With this said, after my many, many years of watching the Canucks... I'm hanging up the proverbial skates. I'm just lucky I have a second favourite (well, first, now) to fall back on. I'll follow this team again when things are different... I would rather watch this team be a bottom feeder with heart again, than this crap. This core doesn't respect themselves, the management, or the fans. They simply don't care.

Goodbye, Canuck nation. Thanks for all the memories.

Now that pisses me off. Not to mention that Henrik is starting to look like a VERY sore loser. How many times after this game got out of hand did he try to take cheap shots at Sharks players after the whistle? Spearing, slashing, smacking people with the blunt end of his stick.... We saw it last year at the end of the LA series as well. Smarten up and actually show up when needed, a**

I blame this loss on people like you being Luongo haters - that's someone who posts derogatory images of comments about one our players.

Karma.

Now just stop it.

Be a fan.

Not a donkey.

Archived