The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

Edler is friggen terrible. He has turned over the puck so many times this series and looks scared to even play the puck in his own end. He also cost us game 2. This is coming from a guy who used to love Edler and thought he could become one of the best D men in the league. Now I want him gone

It would appear that SJs MO is to intercept passes as for the Canucks is to chase the player?? As for Niemi keep it high and from the point but SJ will likely just crowd the net so perhaps a deflection from the side and tip it high.

I've been a Canucks fan for 38 seasons. Through thick and thin, more downs than ups.

I've seen teams in Tampa, LA, Colorado, Carolina and Anaheim hoist the Cup.

Tonight, I wonder, will it ever be OUR time?

Could be it affected him mentally, but if he was not 100% physically, he wouldn't have played 45 of 48 games this season. So the question is, if it did in fact affect him mentally to the point where he is scared to take a hit, will he ever recover that capacity?

Sorry, but this is my team. Come hell or high water. I love this team, I'l pay the stupid high ticket prices, I'll buy the merchandise. I'll cheer for them even if they are 30th overall.

More power to you sir. You're a much more loyal fan that I am.

I feel like the Canucks are playing me. I feel like they think we the fans are fools. Saying what we want to hear but never backing it up. It was fun the first few times. Now, it's just pathetic.

Have fun watching that level of hockey.

Yeah it's great watching hockey when there are no head hits that are knocking people unconscious, no bench clearing brawls, and no cocky, overpaid performers.

The level of hockey I choose to support may not be as elite as the NHL, but the players I cheer for are true role models. And they are more like you and me than these NHLers will ever be. Most of us here on this forum play the game because we love it. And I respect people who are fueled by passion and not by a paycheque

Archived