The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in 7

Stefan

Just remember the Flyers of 2010 against Bruins. They go down 3-0 in the series, and fight back in game 4 to win it in OT! Then they win game 5 and 6 by 1 goal... and even in game 7, Bruins take a 3-0 lead, but again flyers fight back to win it 4-3... at game 7 and the series!

COMMON BOYS....YOU CAN DO IT!!

My prediction: Same thing happens as last year. Canucks take Game 4, come back home and lose the series in 5. Do I believe they can do it? Well yeah, anything's possible and stranger things have happened... but that's such a slim, minute chance that its barely worth acknowledging. I'll be rooting for them, but I'm well aware of what's most likely coming.

Having realistic concerns doesn't mean we should "cheer for another team". I have loved this team for the last 20 years and will always love this team, but being a true fan doesn't mean being a naive, twelve year old, pom pom-waver. The fact is that only three teams have ever come back from being down 3-0, and we simply don't have the heart to pull that off. That's the difference between realism and pessimism.

What a fan base... Whatever u guys could diss the Canucks all u want, im going to be loyal and believe. You do realize chicago came back when they were down 3 to 0 against us 2 years ago, boston also came back against MTL a couple years ago as well (frack boston). Anyways my point is you guys need to give the Canucks something to play for they are not motivated. Believe and maybe before you know it this series will be in game 7 back in are favor.

What a fan base... Whatever u guys could diss the Canucks all u want, im going to be loyal and believe. You do realize chicago came back when they were down 3 to 0 against us 2 years ago, boston also came back against MTL a couple years ago as well (frack boston). Anyways my point is you guys need to give the Canucks something to play for they are not motivated. Believe and maybe before you know it this series will be in game 7 back in are favor.

As much I love our team, I hope they lose in 4, so I can just move on with my spring/summer. As a Canuck fan. I know I will keep watching until they lose, they minus well just get it over with on Tuesday and call it a season. Make changes, I love AV but its time for a new coach, new life...Trade SCHNIEDER , and I have been saying this since BEFORE tonight, for a high draft pick to either Tampa or Flordia. ....I doubt it that we will get a high pick for Luongo...frankly I am happy with him, hes a really good goalie and he has a great attitude, and he has tonnes of experience. Schnieder showed his lack of experience today. We needed a tight period and he blew it on the 4-1 goal, and then he collapsed I know that Luongo has done it in the past...but Id rather have Luongo in the net at this point. We need a leader..

Archived