The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in 7

Stefan

IDK I said I have a funny feelin about this year all along, and maybe that was because we got swept or maybe its because of a miracle run, the miracle starts with something that's never been done by a Canucks team before to really get the ball rolling.

You have to think that they won't whimper away... the SJS are truly beatable

UNBELIEVABLE !! Anyone who has an account on this site, is obviously a Canuck fan. So what's with all the negativity? I can understand disappointment, I was practically in tears after the game. But I'll cheer them on ... ALWAYS. They CAN do this !!!! But if they don't, I'll BE cheering them on again next year. Booing your own team is DISGRACEFUL !! They need to know we love them and have confidence in them. GO CANUCKS !!!!

The only positive spin I could put on this:

Canucks win game 4- I think we can all agree it is POSSIBLE, especially as the team would not want to be embarrassed through a 4-0 sweep

Canucks win game 5- They want to prove to fans that they can win a playoff game at home and put in a solid effort

Series becomes 3-2 San Jose - I think we can all agree 3-2 in any other series is at least WINABLE- for example- A 3-2 St Louis lead over LA with the next game in St Louis, most would say LA at least has a fighting chance to at least even the series

The Canucks then ride the 2 game winning streak and new found confidence to grind out a hard fought (probably overtime) victory in San Jose.

Series 3-3

At 3-3, the odds move to a much more favourable 50-50, plus the added 3 wins in a row might give us the edge, as well as playing game 7 at Rogers Arena.

Without too many injuries and IF we can win game 4 this is at the very least IMPROBABLE but definately POSSIBLE. Hey who knows, Niemi, Marleau and Thornton may all get injured in pre-game warm-up next game.. anything can still happen!! :rolleyes:

Believe.. (it's not over until Alain Vigneault sings..)

Archived