Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey21383

Will you be watching Game 4?

Of course. I need to know if Game Management is a real thing or if the league just genuinely hates the Canucks.

Of course...could be the last game of the season! Going down with the ship wearing Canucks colors. :towel:

Watch the refs call everything on SJS and nothing on us like Chicago's 0-3 to 3-3 series against us now.

The refs have already decided this series, the NHL will no longer be receiving my viewership

Nope we r having summer weather in BC, and I have decided to stop sitting in side when there is sooooo much more to do with this lovely weather. I won't watch unless we pull the impossible and make it to the next round.

HELL NO!

THIS TEAM IS DONE! FINISHED!

SWEPT IN FOUR! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

This team needs to be demolished in the offseason, starting with MG AND AV.

Edler, Bieksa, and Raymond NEED to be traded as well.

None of these guys deserve to stay on one team for their entire careers.

Yes if Lu starts, only to respect what may be his last game in a Canucks jersey and still believe in bLUUUUUU for as long as I have to.

No if Cory starts, because Canucks management is lying through their teeth when they say they put the goalie on the ice based on who they think will help them get the W. It's great if Cory gets the W, but it would break my heart to see Luo on the bench for it.

I watched 1 minute of tonight's game and knew what the result would be....so I went for a run and took a nap.

I stopped watching after the Hamhuis slash tonight.

Won't watch another game with Gillis as GM with his master plan of Raymond Ballard and Booth making us get the 1st overall pick.

Canucks will easily shutout the inbred fishies in the final four games. won't even be close. I"d be surprised if the Sedins don't each get 8 points. Bank it!

Man I love this team! :towel:

tbh, i haven't watched games 1-3 in their entirety. That's unheard of for me. Normally my butt print is engrained in my couch during playoffs. But I'm just not feeling the love this year, especially for the Canucks. Just can't will myself to watch them.

So to answer the question: no I probably won't watch.