The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will you be watching Game 4?

hockey21383

This is where 'true' fans show themselves. If you are a true and good fan you will watch and support the team through the bad and good times. It will be hard to get back into the series but one big game/turning point and the team could make this a bit interesting...

You know, one of the big reasons that the Canucks are "the most hated team in hockey" is the fan base. I've heard this many times from friends who support other teams: "It isn't the Canucks' players that I hate, it's the fans"....

Reading this thread, (and many others during the late season/postseason) I can see why...

I can't stand Canuck fans either.

You know, one of the big reasons that the Canucks are "the most hated team in hockey" is the fan base. I've heard this many times from friends who support other teams: "It isn't the Canucks' players that I hate, it's the fans"....

Reading this thread, (and many others during the late season/postseason) I can see why...

It will take four straight wins for the Canucks to win the series.

If Van players actually elevate their play, they should be able to play at a level where they win 55% of the time.

.55 x .55 x .55 x .55 = 9% change of winning the next four games in a row.

If they can elevate to play at a level where they win 60% of the time:

.6 x .6 x .6 x .6 = 13%

Obviously it's going to take a lot bit of luck to come back, the bounces, some great goaltending, and above all some goal scoring, but it can be done. The only reason the stat is so low is that usually teams that get down 3-0 in a series are terrible teams. The Canucks are not a terrible team despite their play of late, they just are playing terrible right now and are getting absolutely zero bounces. Hopefully that changes, and quick!

There are a lot of reasons to watch this game, even if we lose.

- If Luongo gets the start, this will likely be his last game in a Canucks uni.

- See who shows pride and push back, will go a long way in determining who the Canucks build/retool around in the offseason. Heart doesn't give up in the playoffs, and you need heart guys to win.

- Win with your team, lose with your team. Don't be the captain who jumps ship.

What did the Hawks always do to the Canucks in the playoffs? Get in the goalie's face. Make his life miserable. Have we ever tried that? They don't need to take penalties to harrass Niemi. Other then that, someone needs to suck it up and run couture if we want a chance in this series. Someone should have done it earlier on in the series. They are nothing without him.

There are a lot of reasons to watch this game, even if we lose.

- If Luongo gets the start, this will likely be his last game in a Canucks uni.

- See who shows pride and push back, will go a long way in determining who the Canucks build/retool around in the offseason. Heart doesn't give up in the playoffs, and you need heart guys to win.

- Win with your team, lose with your team. Don't be the captain who jumps ship.

Archived