1 reply to this topic

#1 theo5789

theo5789

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

Does anyone know where I could find hockey corner targets that are re-usable other than Canadian Tire? Preferable somewhere in Vancouver.

http://www.flaghouse...ages/P11828.jpg

Has anyone used the ones from Canadian Tire before? Does the foam just pop out when you hit them with a hockey ball and you can pop it back in? Seems like it would be a waste of money if it's just a one time use.

Or maybe even these targets if they are sold.

http://www.ezgoal.ne...67102-large.png
VanWhitecapsFC YouTube Page

Also mycanucksdotca on YouTube

#2 goalie13

goalie13

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,076 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

I don't know if they were Canadian Tire, but way back in the day my neighbour had foam targets that looked much like that. They were pretty fun for when you didn't have enough kids for a full game of street hockey.

The ones we used were foam and they popped right back into the bracket.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.