The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bieksa says Sharks are Diving - Questions their "Canadianess" ***With Video***

Except none of those are penalties. Maybe in the regular season, but I've never seen so many soft calls in one series.

The ironic thing is, the Canucks changed their team to be tougher for the playoffs, and now the rules change again to be more favorable for faster skilled teams. This team should have never gotten rid of skilled guys like Ehrhoff, Samuelsson, Grabner, and Salo. Toughness doesn't get the Canucks anywhere, because the rules clearly change for them.

So I guess the ref threw the puck up the middle with a minute to go in game 2.

And the ref couldn't hit the open net in game 2

and the ref couldn't squeeze the pads in the last minute of game 2.

and the ref was the other D man who should have been back on the overtime goal.

and the ref sh!t the bed in the third last night.

I can honestly say this. I do not want anyone in Teal pulling that on your team. Nor do I want Torres to take an illegal run. What happend there should be a disgrace to ANY hockey fan. If any Shark pulled that move I would say the same thing. That is bush league and the single dirtiest play of the series. I ask ANYONE to point out a more dirty play than that this series. Havlat has been out since period one of game one, you cant possibly claim this is some sort of extended dive can you?

He does speak the truth but make sure to know miss the entire "truth":

http://www.csnbayare...outure-thornton

It was suggested to Bieksa that, well, the Canucks do that already. Ryan Kesler was slow to get up in the first period after taking a high stick from Patrick Marleau, drawing a minor penalty, and then coming out for the ensuing power play faceoff in the offensive zone. Players like Kesler, Alex Burrows and Maxim Lapierre don't have the greatest reputations when it comes to embellishing hits.

"Well, yeah, but it doesn't take away the fact it's happening from those two guys," Bieksa said.

Why do you douuches even come here, if you aren't going to support the team with positivity. There is less than 1% who deserve the ability to post on these boards, let alone should be allowed to call themselves fans.

My favourite one is when henrik has both of his hands on his stick and he uses the entire stick/hand combo to pull the puck back and thats a penalty,

but coture can somehow get the puck to levitate underneath his hand and 'lift' the puck to throw it out, WITHOUT closing his hand on the puck... and thats not a penalty

Why do you douuches even come here, if you aren't going to support the team with positivity. There is less than 1% who deserve the ability to post on these boards, let alone should be allowed to call themselves fans.

Archived