The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 4)

alt kilgore

If we lose, can we at least put in a solid 45 minute effort, hell I'd take a 40 minute showing.

Show that you have some heart, some passion, some professionalism. Cause thus far aside from Kesler for a period and a half and Luongo our team has been so lackluster it's just depressing to watch.

I can understand why people think we're done, but think about it for a second.

A win tomorrow is a game 5 which will be played in Vancouver. We'll have a little more mo and the team will play hard cause they now know they can win. A win in game 5 brings a game 6.

This is where it gets challenging because it's a game 6 elimination game in San Jose of all places. With 2 wins in a row, the Canucks are starting to gain mo on their side. In a nail biter and a hard fought game, we win and force game 7.

3 wins in a row, we forced a game 7, and just coming off an upset in San Jose and the game is back in Vancouver. All of the momentum in the world is on our side and we win.

It could very well happen. Remember when he were writing Chicago off in 2011?

I can understand why people think we're done, but think about it for a second.

A win tomorrow is a game 5 which will be played in Vancouver. We'll have a little more mo and the team will play hard cause they now know they can win. A win in game 5 brings a game 6.

This is where it gets challenging because it's a game 6 elimination game in San Jose of all places. With 2 wins in a row, the Canucks are starting to gain mo on their side. In a nail biter and a hard fought game, we win and force game 7.

3 wins in a row, we forced a game 7, and just coming off an upset in San Jose and the game is back in Vancouver. All of the momentum in the world is on our side and we win.

It could very well happen. Remember when he were writing Chicago off in 2011?

Im not sure who win or who will lose but I just know that Edler will be the cause for however many goals are scored against us.

Poor Ballard is never even given a chance yet Edler is marched out there shift after shift making costly blunders and cough-ups.

This is the best possible GDT for this game. Well done!

I won't predict. I will cheer, yell, swear at my TV, cry, cross my fingers, ring my cowbell just like any other game.

Go Canucks Go. With ya all the way....

We all know pretty much they are done this series, and season is over in a week the latest. I say just end it tomorrow and we can enjoy summer not thinking about hockey.

I think Sharks will end it

I'll predict 4-1 Sharks.

I hope I am wrong as I'd love nothing more than to see a miracle.

In reality the best thing for the organization at this time would be a quick execution.

They need to face the music that this crew simply is not good enough. This bus is pulling way too much dead weight.

Take a good look at MayRay, Ballard, Ebbett and a few others as hopefully we'll never see them again.

If we win game 4, this series will be ended at Rogers Arena because it is going to set our new record, 7 straight lose on home ice during the playoff. I hate to watch this happen. So, I hope we just simply lose game 4 to end the series at California. No hope for this team right now.

Archived