The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 4)

alt kilgore

Wow... That last penalty embodies the whole series. bull penalties all series long, and it leads them to getting easy goals. It's only appropriate that's how it ends. Even the Sharks commentators said it a was a clean hockey play. Shoulder to shoulder, nice and clean. Just because Daniel hit him hard doesn't make it a penalty. Why didn't Raffi Torres get 5 penalties a game?

Even though the penalty to tie it and the penalty to win it shouldn't have been called, Cory's rebound control was for crap! Normally he gobbles those pucks up in his mid section but for some reason he's been fighting the puck the last two games? Something is definitely still wrong with him?

Anyway, have a great summer guys and here's hoping they win it before i die? I've been saying that since 1994 so why stop cheering now?

It's been Sharks and Refs VS the Canucks all series long, and that last call proved it. Clean, hard, playoff hit that everyone on the ice makes and Daniel gets boarding called on him 'cause the guy decides to jump face-first into the boards.

It's no coincidence the Sedin's level of play has a direct relationship with officiating quality.

I new with 5min left in the 3rd the shards would get a PP....This NHL reffing is sooo predictable ....also new they would get the first PP in OT....Garbage....Anyone else notice at the start of OT how Garissons stick was slashed and broken....thats a penalty...but no, not against the Shards.....Guess I will be rooting against them next series....oh well...fire the coach....we need some new blood....do some trades as well, if you can.....

How about next year wear FIRE BUTTMAN t-shirts to the game? The whole Arena full of them...lol...Or get some fake donuts to trow on the ice....for those fat-*ss regs making cr$p calls.....I HATE THE WAY THIS GAME HAS BECOME

I think I just busted my remote I slammed it down so hard. Bieksa cost us that game, not from his penalty, but by opening his mouth and complaining about the officiating. You're supposed to be a leader...keep it in your pants until the game/series is over. The refs were just poised to call anything they could to f us over. And well they succeeded...that was the most chicken crap pair of calls I've ever seen. Those were EXACTLY the kind of calls we didn't get in OUR series against Boston. We complained back then, and it just cost us. What a useless bunch of crap officials in the NHL. I guess the mandate from NHL HQ is still alive and well...grow hockey in unconventional markets and screw over the real fans in Canada. Well screw you Bettman and your little dogs too. I hope Ottawa wins it all now...just try and keep the cup out of Canada. A-holes.

Stuart faking an injury caused the 2-1 goal, Canucks dominated the 3rd period and got the lead, so the Sharks pulled their 'ref' card. I've seen the Canucks get called for embellishment for crosschecks harder than that for fracks sakes!

Then the final dagger in the Canucks heart, the same ref who called a bench minor on AV pulled an 'Auger' on him calling a phantom boarding penalty when a ???? referee closer to the hit didn't raise his arm... frack YOU NHL! what a JOKE LEAUGE!

Archived