1543 replies to this topic

#1531 nobbiep

nobbiep

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

I new with 5min left in the 3rd the shards would get a PP....This NHL reffing is sooo predictable ....also new they would get the first PP in OT....Garbage....Anyone else notice at the start of OT how Garissons stick was slashed and broken....thats a penalty...but no, not against the Shards.....Guess I will be rooting against them next series....oh well...fire the coach....we need some new blood....do some trades as well, if you can.....

#1532 Average Joe

Average Joe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

i believe everyone in town should stop supporting canucks all together. do not buy canucks ticket or their gear. show nhl that if they screw with canadian market, we will make sure all the american team will suffer.
You want the truth, you can't handle the truth! But I can.

#1533 jag

jag

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

whos witth me to boycott the nhl? No going to the games or buying merchandise. No ron maclean at all.

#1534 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,251 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Im ???? done with the officiating in this ???? league. The Refs beat the Canucks not the Sharks.

#1535 nobbiep

nobbiep

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

How about next year wear FIRE BUTTMAN t-shirts to the game? The whole Arena full of them...lol...Or get some fake donuts to trow on the ice....for those fat-*ss regs making cr$p calls.....I HATE THE WAY THIS GAME HAS BECOME

#1536 ABNuck

ABNuck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

I think I just busted my remote I slammed it down so hard. Bieksa cost us that game, not from his penalty, but by opening his mouth and complaining about the officiating. You're supposed to be a leader...keep it in your pants until the game/series is over. The refs were just poised to call anything they could to f us over. And well they succeeded...that was the most chicken crap pair of calls I've ever seen. Those were EXACTLY the kind of calls we didn't get in OUR series against Boston. We complained back then, and it just cost us. What a useless bunch of crap officials in the NHL. I guess the mandate from NHL HQ is still alive and well...grow hockey in unconventional markets and screw over the real fans in Canada. Well screw you Bettman and your little dogs too. I hope Ottawa wins it all now...just try and keep the cup out of Canada. A-holes.

#1537 Rainism

Rainism

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

When a Sedin throws a hit they'll get a penalty, what a joke.

#1538 burrowsalex14

burrowsalex14

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

schneider

#1539 Smiling Jack

Smiling Jack

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

:sadno:
What happened to "Let 'em play in the playoffs". I think I remember H Sedin treated like a block o parmasean by cheese grating cross checks 2 years back.

Bid Adieu to Coach V... at least?

Go Senators now or what ????

#1540 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,251 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

Stuart faking an injury caused the 2-1 goal, Canucks dominated the 3rd period and got the lead, so the Sharks pulled their 'ref' card. I've seen the Canucks get called for embellishment for crosschecks harder than that for fracks sakes!

Then the final dagger in the Canucks heart, the same ref who called a bench minor on AV pulled an 'Auger' on him calling a phantom boarding penalty when a ???? referee closer to the hit didn't raise his arm... frack YOU NHL! what a JOKE LEAUGE!

#1541 Average Joe

Average Joe

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

In NFL ref gets penalized for making the wrong call. In NHL, you get fined for speaking against the ref goofed call.
You want the truth, you can't handle the truth! But I can.

#1542 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,452 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Kelly Sutherland and Chris Lee.
These are the guys the NHL chooses to send in for game 4.
Transparent.
Like clockwork, these guys ruin every Canucks game they touch.
The NHL is a fraud.

#1543 spliced

spliced

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

Refs were a joke again.

Cory Schneider couldn't get it done even with 3 goals of support. Lets in a late 3rd period goal.

Raymond scores and the Twins can't.

Kassian. :sick:

#1544 SNACanuck

SNACanuck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:34 AM

really what Daniel?? That should NOT have been a penalty. Are you really that clueless??

If you know the refs are not doing their job even a half way looking penalty is going to get called. so why give it to them. And attacking another CDC member shows how clueless you are. Thanks for staying classy... or not. but your sick and tired so what do I care. I forgot I don't.

Cheers, SNACanuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.