The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kelly Sutherland explanation for call on Daniel Sedin

J529

why are you trying so hard to convince everyone its a good call? When clearly at best its 50/50. and when considered in the context of 24 to 11 penalty margin, Other 50/50 calls that went against us, this particular refs history with the team, and the fact that this is a canucks site and people are generally going to be pro-canuck.

The fact that in light of all that, its extremely important for you to repeatedly try and somehow "prove" its a good call leads one to suspect your a troll...

why are you trying so hard to convince everyone its a good call? When clearly at best its 50/50. and when considered in the context of 24 to 11 penalty margin, Other 50/50 calls that went against us, this particular refs history with the team, and the fact that this is a canucks site and people are generally going to be pro-canuck.

The fact that in light of all that, its extremely important for you to repeatedly try and somehow "prove" its a good call leads one to suspect your a troll...

Because every time the Canucks lose its because of the refs, and it's not just this series. It's been going on since 2010.

People on CDC think there is some sort of conspiracy against us, that the league hates the Canucks. I mean seriously, if CDC were hired to ref a game, the penalties will favour the Canucks every single time.

Because every time the Canucks lose its because of the refs, and it's not just this series. It's been going on since 2010.

People on CDC think there is some sort of conspiracy against us, that the league hates the Canucks. I mean seriously, if CDC were hired to ref a game, the penalties will favour the Canucks every single time.

Well at least we know you're trolling now.

Zucker played the puck up the boards and watched his pass. Perry hit him from behind after the play.

Not even close to what happened with Sedin and Wingles battling for the lose puck.

w/e. Nice troll, you got me.

So your mission in life is to prove that people on CDC are biased? My god you are the gift that keeps on giving.

When do you think the last time the Canucks had more PP chances in a series than their opponents? The answer may surprise you.

Archived