The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

12pm Press Conference on Thursday

kirkmclean1994

Guaranteed it's going to be Aquilini's response to going out in the first round for the second time in two years.

Don't want to be anywhere near Rogers Arena when the press conference goes down since Aquilini is bound to go BALLISTIC!

216305_10151605087745295_622017075_n.jpg

Whatever the hell they're going to yap about, I hope it's about wholesale changes starting with "Alain...YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

It is an announcement from the Referee Union to admit that their plot to keep the Vancouver Canucks out of the Stanley Cup has been uncovered by posters on "Canucks Talk". The Facebook likes were too much to face. Following this meeting will be an announcement from NASA admitting the moon landing was faked.

Get ready for every cliche in the book

I swear if MG says anything to the extent of "this group still has what it takes to win and we're not going to make any significant changes" i'll march over to Rogers Arena and slime him or something!

It is an announcement from the Referee Union to admit that their plot to keep the Vancouver Canucks out of the Stanley Cup has been uncovered by posters on "Canucks Talk". The Facebook likes were too much to face. Following this meeting will be an announcement from NASA admitting the moon landing was faked.

The moon landing wasn't faked. That was just a conspiracy theory started by aliens to prevent earthlings from learning that there actually are such things as aliens.

I'd join you...o Super Mod...but my care-o-meter for the Canucks season 2012-2013 has just pegged. Other than hoping that changes will be made and monitoring such changes, I'm going to take advantage of the weather and go "shoot" some birds with my camera! :(

I hope to hear an AV firing tomorrow and major changes in the lineup next season. What I don't want to hear from Gillis (if he's back) is this 'Patience' crap that he likes to preach. I also want him to stand up for the team and call out the officiating in this league.

Trade Luongo ASAP for anything at this point, I don't want to see Ballard, Booth, Raymond, Ebbett, Roy, Pinozotto, Alberts and Joslin back next year.

Archived