The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do the Sedin's want a cup bad enough?......

dman34

No playoffs

2008-2009 -led the team in scoring in the playoffs :1 and 2 with +4

2009-2010 -finished 2-3(behind Samuelsson) in the playoffs with +3 and +4

2010 -2011-finished 1-2 in playoffs with a terrible +/- coming out of Boston

2011-2012-Henrik leads the team in the playoffs with 0 +/-

So,to recap,Sedins lead the team each year in scoring with one negative playoff year in +/- category.

The answer is simply no, theyve been no shows for years in the playoffs unwilling to pay the price.

nice guys but time to go, if they want to come back maybe 2more years at 3.5 mill but def not first line money.

if the Sedins are 2or3rd line we could win a Cup but not as our first.

The answer is simply no, theyve been no shows for years in the playoffs unwilling to pay the price.

nice guys but time to go, if they want to come back maybe 2more years at 3.5 mill but def not first line money.

if the Sedins are 2or3rd line we could win a Cup but not as our first.

cover your fan boi face up all you want,

these guys have been ghosts. just look at the first 3 games.... the effort and lack of compete SO WEAK they were being called out by just about every analyst in the NHL.

the Sedins wil never be the first line that wins a Cup.

Take off your rosey glasses,

we need warriors, not IKEA clerks.

They decided to show up in Game 4...too little too late.

First thing i would do is take the C off Henrik and give it to Kesler.

Sedins too mellow, zero leadership qualities in the room

not one player on our team will even fight for them or try to protect them.

time to go away, the Euro softee experiment does not work in playoff hockey

The Sedins are elite skill players and will never be grit players, although Hank has made an effort to improve that part of his game.

They are the most abused players on this team; constantly getting pounded into the boards, tripped, clutched, grabbed, you name it.

I'd love to see one of the internet warriors around here take a single shift along the oppositions boards that the Sedins endure every game. :shock:

The Sedins are elite skill players and will never be grit players, although Hank has made an effort to improve that part of his game.

They are the most abused players on this team; constantly getting pounded into the boards, tripped, clutched, grabbed, you name it.

I'd love to see one of the internet warriors around here take a single shift along the oppositions boards that the Sedins endure every game. :shock:

• 4 weeks later...

The Brothers could just as easily retire after this next year and spend a few years playing for Modo.

For highly skilled,world class players being forced to endure playoff rugby on skates in their mid-thirties must become very unattractive.

The brothers and their wives may want to go home for a few years and acquaint their children with 'home'.

If I were them that is exactly what I would do.Gillis or whomever becomes GM may have to recreate a SC contender within months for them to consider staying here beyond the end of this contract.

Archived