Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trebreh

'Bold' move?

I've been thinking of what it would take for the Canucks to move up the draft and get a prospect we can build around on.

I believe Jones and Drouin will go 1 and 2 and I don't think Colorado and Florida will give up their picks. But Tampa on the other hand are thin on the blueline and could use Edler to be paired with Hedman.

Do you guys think this is good enough to land the 3rd overall pick?

To Tampa: Alex Edler + 1st round pick (24th?)

To Vancouver: Nathan MacKinnon + Charles Landry

---

I don't want to trade Edler. Despite all the haters that throw him under the bus for every loss he isn't even entering his prime yet! I'd give Booth, a 1st and a 4th for the 3rd overall pick.

I think you'd need to add Schroeder or Corrado to pry the 3rd overall.

MacKinnon goes 2nd. Count on it.

I think Drouin will go 3rd overall

I actually proposed this a few days ago, but I think you can get the 3rd overall pick straight up for Edler. I don' think we should need to give them our 1st aswell. Edler is atop 4 dman in the league and they go for a premier price and in Tampa's case, he would be a top 2

I actually proposed this a few days ago, but I think you can get the 3rd overall pick straight up for Edler. I don' think we should need to give them our 1st aswell. Edler is atop 4 dman in the league and they go for a premier price and in Tampa's case, he would be a top 2