The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

List of 2013 Free Agents you want

Canucks FTW!!!

It seems like everyone on this board seems to think Torres is some sort of god, some sort big game changer. I mean if he is that a good a player and a 'game breaker' why weren't there 29 other teams wanting him at the the trade deadline? or when he was a FA, the guy is a solid 3rd line player, nothing more nothing less, quit acting like he's going to be a game changer for us cuz he's not.

Agreed. Next year is going to be insane.

Malkin, Heatley, Gaborik, Vanek, Thornton, Marleau, Datsyuk, Bouwmeester, Boyle, MIller, Phaneuf, Sedins, Timonen, Markov, Lundqvist, Sedins, Pavelski, etc etc

I believe Clowe would be better than keeping Booth. Look at how many more games Clowe has played in the past three seasons then Booth. I think Clarkson too but I see him getting a much larger contract. Also Morrow for leadership and desire to win. Besides Kesler we are lacking that. Would be great to have Morrow on the 3rd line. Also his cost maybe lower.

Burrows Sedin Kassian

Sedin Kesler Clowe

Higgins Schreoder Morrow

Jensen Lapierre Hansen

Reason is I believe the Sedins are the best passers. No scoring with lack of good passing.

Well I would take McDonald for the simple fact that we wouldnt have to worry about playing against him anymore. The guy always makes me shutter whenever we play against him. I would love to see the Canuck killer stats against us. And yes.... He is miles better than Ebbet

This list will probably grow by about 20 players or so after the buyouts and not all bought out players will be useless some will just be coming off bad contracts. For instance if Booth is bought out he would easily get a contract somewhere else at about $2M per.

Boyd Gordon

David Clarkson

Douglas Murray

Trade Bieksa+Schroeder for Brayden Schenn+2nd (unrealistic but whatever).

Luongo for Brian Campbell (Again unrealistic).

Kesler-Schenn-Jensen

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kassian

Clarkson-Gordon-Burrows

Higgins-Gaunce-Hansen

Hamhuis-Garrison

Edler-Campbell

Murray-Tanev

Schneider

Lack

A man can dream....

Archived