The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013-14 Utica Comets Thread.

avelanch

No the skylines are totally different. Being from the Greater Peoria Area, I can actually pick out and name the buildings in the Rivermen's crest. I have no idea about the buildings in the Utica crest.

and if you were from the Utica area you could actually pick out and name the buildings in the comets crest. As it is, I have no clue what any of them are, since I'm not from either area. and, quite frankly, I couldn't care less what buildings are in the rivermen crest, it's a logo for a bush league team that doesn't matter, at all, to anyone outside of the area.

• 2 weeks later...

No the skylines are totally different. Being from the Greater Peoria Area, I can actually pick out and name the buildings in the Rivermen's crest. I have no idea about the buildings in the Utica crest.

The Utica buildings (left to right) the Aud, St Peters church, the state office buildings, The bank of utica (gold dome) and the clock tower.

That's cool that we'll be able to match our prospects against two other Canadian teams.

Hamilton and Toronto have great atmospheres at their games, so it will help them get used to playing in front of big crowds.

it should make it so we get some streaming/televised games at least.

it should make it so we get some streaming/televised games at least.

It's a pay service but the AHL streams every game on the internet and you can sign up at theahl.com. I would have rather been in the east but the AHL plays an unbalanced schedule so there will be plenty of games against the other NY teams.

It's a pay service but the AHL streams every game on the internet and you can sign up at theahl.com. I would have rather been in the east but the AHL plays an unbalanced schedule so there will be plenty of games against the other NY teams.

yeah, but we're talking free, not paid :P the AHL streaming is severely overpriced, especially since it's just the jumbotron feed with the radio overlaid.

Archived