The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 Memorial Cup

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bo Horvat.. who ever gets him in the draft is getting a future captain, i see selke and lady byng potential in this kid. Not biased, just saying, while everybody else was out partying with the cup on monday he was at his billet family's house with friends.

Think David Backes.. we know gillis likes him

The Problem is the arena sits 15,000. They are pulling an average of 9k per game. As a result a lot of empty seats. Doesn't help the price for a single game ticket, lower bowl through ticket master is high.

The Problem is the arena sits 15,000. They are pulling an average of 9k per game. As a result a lot of empty seats. Doesn't help the price for a single game ticket, lower bowl through ticket master is high.

That's original.

The Hunter family has done alot for my city, I'm very grateful for them. I was walking down the street just last week downtown and i saw Dale buy a homeless man lunch. So before you decide to troll, remember that players are different off the ice.

Years ago I lived in Guelph. I saw Dale kick a stray cat as he walked out of the areana after a bad loss to the Storm. What's your point.

There's an old proverb that goes something like:

In ancient times a man built a water-well for the village.

The same man built many homes for those who had nothing.

The same man built a church for the village.

The same man gave the shirt off his back to those who needed it.

The same man was known by everyone in the village as the guy who got caught "@#$ing" a goat one day.

That's the only thing the guy was ever known for.

A few things on that hit:

- How it was not penalized is beyond me.

- How Thrower is smiling afterward is sickening.

- How Travis Green (POR coach) is yelling to the refs "wake the f--k up" is awesome.

- The refs were absolute garbage in that game for both teams.

Principal point of contact was the head and he lunged/jumped into Leier. This sucks as a Portland fan to see as Leier has really come into his own this year and has been looking like a late round gem for Philly. Hope this doesnt derail his career. Well done by Portland to not let it affect their game and to continue playing. The win is the ultimate F you to Saskatoon for that hit.

Archived