The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 Memorial Cup

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess we can expect to see players on the offense leading with their heads to take advantage of the new No Hit League and elsewhere.

Nobody pays to watch team Sweden over here, but we are trying to mold a new NHL and WHL after this euro brand of shinny. Left-wing lock, alright...

Games like that really make it suck that there has to be a loser. Even though the Knights lost, that was a hell of a game. Whoever won that game i think would've shut down halifax's offense in the final. I'm going with Portland in the final. That game was why i love this game.

Great Hockey Game to be at! Just over 9k in attendance witnessed the best game of the tournament. Lots of Action, Great Goal tending, and late game dramatics setting up what could be one of the best Memorial Cup Finals in history. Predictions?

I've seen Portland against the Blazers and it wasn't even close for most of it and we had a pretty good team.

I haven't watched any Halifax games outside of the memorial cup, but they are impressive.

This final is one for the ages, maybe the best in decades.

I'm going with Portland because if they can play their D game and Carruth plays well, they can win. If Halifax is allowed to come in waves to the net they will steam roll Portland. Very tough to call.

I can't wait. The top 3 picks showcased like this? Epic.

I'm excited for the game. Gonna be an epic battle. I think the biggest factor is Carruth. He wasn't there in the first meeting and will have to be on his toes like he was against London to win this. I think he can do it. Gonna be a hard fought game and I cant wait till 4!

Couldn't Agree More! Carruth will have to play as good as he did against London for the Winterhawks to win this game because even though they have some great forwards up front they can not get in a track meet with Halifax

Archived