The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nostalgic items you wouldn't giveaway?

Patrick Kane

Is there any items you guys possess that hold nostalgic value that you wouldn't sell for a significant price?

I'm not talking like millions of dollars. Less say you have a video game for your NES and someone offered you 200 bucks for it for example.

For me, I would NEVER sell my SNES or Gameboy Colour. Too many good memories. It may be collecting dust right now, but it was a big part of my childhood.

I also have this stuffed animal dog. I got it when I was around 6 years old. I had chicken pox at the time, and my grandma got it for me. Loved it to death, you could use it as a puppet too.

i have a stuffed blue doggy ive had since the day i was born. at 24 years old, he's missing both of his ears and like half of his nose xD

umm i might have my sega genesis somewhere in storage with my parents... meant a lot to me since i was "the kid with the sega genesis" in elementray school and everyone wanted to come over to my house and have sleepovers and stuff. play sonic all night long. i also have an N64 with goldeneye. good times

A lot of stuff my parents have bought for me over the years. I would just never want to part with that stuff.

Edit: There's TONS of things I'd never want to lose / get rid of though

Archived