The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ellen Degenerate

What a role model!!! Man, the media today is such a joke! There were these two "toddlers in tiarras" type little girls on the show there today(was waiting for the news to start).Anyway, she gave them tickets to some junk in Las Vegas, and she said that "since Las Vegas is a town for adults, I've got something for you" (or something to that effect), and she reaches back and says "here are some fake ID's for you" and hands them some "fake I.D's. Now the kids have this idea of fake ID's in their heads and how cool Eellen thinks they're cool! As if these kids weren't gonna be whack enough when they grew up. Wow....I am just disgusted right now

What a role model!!! Man, the media today is such a joke! There were these two "toddlers in tiarras" type little girls on the show there today(was waiting for the news to start).Anyway, she gave them tickets to some junk in Las Vegas, and she said that "since Las Vegas is a town for adults, I've got something for you" (or something to that effect), and she reaches back and says "here are some fake ID's for you" and hands them some "fake I.D's. Now the kids have this idea of fake ID's in their heads and how cool Eellen thinks they're cool! As if these kids weren't gonna be whack enough when they grew up. Wow....I am just disgusted right now

OP is doing an incredible amount of assuming in his post. "As if those kids aren't going to be whack enough when they get older" That's a hell of a statement to make considering you know nothing about their home lives or their parents. Daytime talk shows are always doing quirky stuff like this...it's nothing new...and TLC for example has done documentary things on the "Little Miss" contestants and their overbearing stage mothers time and time again.

All I see the OP doing is using a flimsy pretense to bash Ellen Degeneres. I'm not sure if there's an underlying ulterior motive..but this is hardly anything to get so up in arms over. If you don't like Ellen for personal or moral reasons thats fine...just have the balls to admit it instead of masking it behind feigned disgust at this particular segment.

All I see the OP doing is using a flimsy pretense to bash Ellen Degeneres. I'm not sure if there's an underlying ulterior motive..but this is hardly anything to get so up in arms over. If you don't like Ellen for personal or moral reasons thats fine...just have the balls to admit it instead of masking it behind feigned disgust at this particular segment.

Archived