The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ellen Degenerate

Ellen herself used it (indirectly) in one of her early stand up routines. I can still remember how it went, she called it "A phone conversation with God". It starts out like this.

Ellen: Hello,God? It's me Ellen

*Pause for an imaginary response on the phone*

Ellen: DeGeneres

*Pause*

*Pause*

*Pause*

Ellen: Yeah..haha..I know, it does sound like that...

So she trumped you all by laughing at her own name first.

I knew that didn't make one bit of sense the way it was stated originally. I had no idea who said it...but I knew it wasn't Ellen...and color me unsurprised it was a degenerate, ignorant blowhard like Falwell. As I said...this thread is nothing more than some moral crusader's flimsy excuse to take a shot at Ellen Degeneres...and he wasn't even ORIGINAL with his "clever" insult.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Sure...I'll risk going to federal prison for you. :P Ya live in BC. I can't think it'd be that hard to find ;)

Anyone that ends their TV show saying "be kind to one another" obviously does not mean any harm. Ellen is a beautiful role model. She's helped many people - including myself - through some of todays hardest challenges. I can't tell if you are being serious or not, but you definitely need to re-assess a lot of stuff in your life, if that offended you enough to make a TV show.

Edit: And spell her goddamn name right if you're going to make a thread about her.

Are you saying I'm making that bit up? That was one of her stand up staples in the 90s long before she was known. I never paid any attention to Falwell, if you did you were obviously in to different forms of entertainment. If you want to put it into context and put a date on it it would help your cause. Although why you feel the need to make an issue of it is beyond me.

As much as I hate child models.

I hate child soldiers even more, or kids dying from starvation and lack of medical care.

Bigger issues to worry about folks.

http://www.warchild.ca

http://www.unicef.ca...CFYN7QgodGm8A7g

And all the money wasted growing medicinal herbs for recreational use? Maybe donate to one of the above you might feel better, and doing the world a good turn.

wow. You do need a hobby. You really think this is a major thing? Just because you would do it does not mean they would. All my friends had fake IDs but I never had one. Also to harp over something so trivial but not pointing out 2 childern that are being subjected to wearing makeups and thinking that beauty is the most important thing is not in the topic at all? Need to get your priorities straight. Ellen best not make any jokes whatsover on her show. You just may get offended.

Archived