The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ellen Degenerate

This thread is a massive fail!

Those 2 girls were Sophia Grace and Rosie, they come visit her all the time and Ellen gave them passes to the Billboard Music Awards. The 2 girls will be interviewing the artists on the red carpet and the fake ID's were obviously a joke.

Sophia Grace and Rosie?

They're definitely overexposed. They were cute back when they first appeared on the show but now they're just annoying

I don't think Ellen meant any harm by giving them the fake ID's though. It's obviously a joke and they will have people there with them - likely their parents - making sure they don't get into any trouble in Vegas.

And Ellen is always telling them how important it is that they stay in school. I believe she even gave them a paid-for shopping trip to buy only things that would help them in school.

Ellen is a role model. She has changed peoples' lives with her advocacy. Who knows how many people have gained the strength to come out because of her. Who knows how many suicides she's helped prevent. Ellen puts a smile of the faces of millions of people every day. She is truly an incredible human being

"Ellen Degenerate"

hah, that's great!  My mom literally came up with that when ellen came out as a lesbian (she loved her show before that).  way to make a joke my mom made in 1997.  I hope you feel proud.

I can't understand why so many people are upset at the OP... they have a point. We can't have adults promoting things that are illegal because it just re-enforces that doing things that are illegal, is good. So Ellen needs to be banned and removed from the air for such behavior.

Next we'll also ban hockey (using a foreign object to strike another person is assault,) football (clearly assault,) baseball (throwing an object at a person... assault,) boxing, MMA, NASCAR, evening news, music, cable TV shows...

:rolleyes:

any of you who think this won't affect these two girls later and their decision to most likely gwet fake ID's later in life, are quite ignorant. "OMG member when Ellen gave us fake ID's?!" teheheh let's get some "real" fake ID's now! I wanna go to teh bar!!"

I can't understand why so many people are upset at the OP... they have a point. We can't have adults promoting things that are illegal because it just re-enforces that doing things that are illegal, is good. So Ellen needs to be banned and removed from the air for such behavior.

Next we'll also ban hockey (using a foreign object to strike another person is assault,) football (clearly assault,) baseball (throwing an object at a person... assault,) boxing, MMA, NASCAR, evening news, music, cable TV shows...

:rolleyes:

Try this setup out. MH for vegetative stage and HPS for flowering stage. I know its a bit pricey but you will get amazing results (higher yield, better smoke). The reason for this is because MH emits the blue spectrum which is optimal for the vegetative stage while HPS emits the red spectrum which is optimal for the flowering stage... which is probably the reason why your garden grows so fast.

spectrum.png

Archived