Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Ellen Degenerate

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
100 replies to this topic

#91 nucklehead

nucklehead

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Wrong. Jerry Falwell, the hypocrite anti-gay crusader first said that.

You can't even get your facts right.

Are you saying I'm making that bit up? That was one of her stand up staples in the 90s long before she was known. I never paid any attention to Falwell, if you did you were obviously in to different forms of entertainment. If you want to put it into context and put a date on it it would help your cause. Although why you feel the need to make an issue of it is beyond me.

#92 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,305 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

#93 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Are you saying I'm making that bit up? That was one of her stand up staples in the 90s long before she was known. I never paid any attention to Falwell, if you did you were obviously in to different forms of entertainment. If you want to put it into context and put a date on it it would help your cause. Although why you feel the need to make an issue of it is beyond me.

Well Falwell likely would have said it after she came out as gay in 1997 so in all likely hood G.M. doesn't have his facts straight. (ba dum bum)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#94 VancouverCanucksRock

VancouverCanucksRock

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Ellen also gave them a battery powered mini-car. Is that a problem too since they're not of legal age to drive?

Compairing "Power Wheels" to "Fake ID's" interesting
Posted Image WHen idiots think numbers are words, I do believe in 2012 for cleansing Earth of the idiots

#95 VancouverCanucksRock

VancouverCanucksRock

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

This thread is a massive fail!

Those 2 girls were Sophia Grace and Rosie, they come visit her all the time and Ellen gave them passes to the Billboard Music Awards. The 2 girls will be interviewing the artists on the red carpet and the fake ID's were obviously a joke.

Really? The Fake ID's were a joke? Never knew! Anyway, it's no wonder the juveniles are getting worse and worse with every generation. the crap people think is funny.....I guess you don't roll your eyes when people use "u mad bro?" and "swagger", correct?

Edited by VancouverCanucksRock, 19 May 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Posted Image WHen idiots think numbers are words, I do believe in 2012 for cleansing Earth of the idiots

#96 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Really? The Fake ID's were a joke? Never knew! Anyway, it's no wonder the juveniles are getting worse and worse with every generation. the crap people think is funny.....I guess you don't roll your eyes when people use "u mad bro?" and "swagger", correct?

The punctuation and grammar you're teaching the children who read this site is awful. Please think of the children and their poor English teachers who are going to have to undo your mistakes.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#97 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,744 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

As much as I hate child models.

I hate child soldiers even more, or kids dying from starvation and lack of medical care.

Bigger issues to worry about folks.

http://www.warchild.ca

http://www.unicef.ca...CFYN7QgodGm8A7g

And all the money wasted growing medicinal herbs for recreational use? Maybe donate to one of the above you might feel better, and doing the world a good turn.

Edited by Ghostsof1915, 19 May 2013 - 08:54 PM.

GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#98 CanuckofSteel

CanuckofSteel

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

I'm 18, people my age say that stuff. Hell, I say those things sometimes.

U MAD BRO?

Edited by Sydney Fife, 20 May 2013 - 12:41 AM.

#99 thehun

thehun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

wow. You do need a hobby. You really think this is a major thing? Just because you would do it does not mean they would. All my friends had fake IDs but I never had one. Also to harp over something so trivial but not pointing out 2 childern that are being subjected to wearing makeups and thinking that beauty is the most important thing is not in the topic at all? Need to get your priorities straight. Ellen best not make any jokes whatsover on her show. You just may get offended.

#100 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,238 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

Wrong. Jerry Falwell, the hypocrite anti-gay crusader first said that.

You can't even get your facts right.

wrong, the 4 and 5 year olds on the playground when she was growing up said it first.

#101 TyTy

TyTy

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

Yeah well people also look up to the Shardashians sisters as role models.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.