The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Add one Hawk to the Canucks roster.

Patrick Kane

Who would you add?  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Captain Serious by a country mile.

Doesn't matter if other guys on the list might be "better fits" with the current Canucks roster. If you can add Toews, you make whatever personnel adjustments you need to with the rest of the roster (if even necessary--I could see him fitting in rather well with the current group).

Captain Serious by a country mile.

Doesn't matter if other guys on the list might be "better fits" with the current Canucks roster. If you can add Toews, you make whatever personnel adjustments you need to with the rest of the roster (if even necessary--I could see him fitting in rather well with the current group).

Look at this way.. I'm a huge Hawks fan but I know for a fact Toews capabilities offensively would be severely limited if he had to play with one of:

Burrows, Booth, Higgins, Raymond, Hansen, Kassian, Weise

Saad, Hossa, Kane or any line-mate that he's usually had >>>> those wingers.

Kane is an offensive force on his own, and can work well with almost anyone

and make anyone better.

Disagree with you on kane. But I don't even care about toews point production. He is still one of the best players in the game. His leadership and two way play is phenomenal. His points are a bonus. Aand I agree that sharp, hossa and kane are better then pur wingers except daniel. But not saad. Not at all saad.

I'd have to say Kane, with Toews a close second. We don't have someone on the Canucks right now with his level of talent and I think players like Burrows, Raymond, and Schroeder could be inspired by his level of play.

I'm a bit surprised some people want Keith on the team. I can't see him bonding with the team after that elbow incident.

Perhaps OurTimeToShine can fill ya in on this Saad guy.

I'll just tell ya, hes shown so much poise in his own end learning from two greats. His offensive game really took off after struggling a bit with like 3 pts in 17 games at the start. He can play point on the PP too... And logs more PK minutes then most high end rookies like Huberdeau, Gallagher, Conacher, etc..

Burrows is an elite defensive forward who can make plays.

His value is in all 3 zones and in Pp, PK and even strength.

Saad looks like more of a one zone threat from the playoff games and games against us I've watched.

Archived