The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FIFA 14

TIGER SINGH

PURE SHOT

Position yourself for the perfect strike

Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.

Learn More »

PROTECT THE BALL

Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo

Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the tempo of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.

Learn More »

REAL BALL PHYSICS

Authentic ball movement and control

Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.

Learn More »

TEAMMATE INTELLIGENCE

Better support from smarter teammates

Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defenses by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.

Learn More »

GLOBAL SCOUTING NETWORK

A game-changing way to play Career Mode

Experience the world of professional scouting as you search for talent around the world. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.

Learn More »

FIFA14_UK_pure_shot.jpg?cb=1366173810

FIFA14_DE_protect_the_ball_1.jpg?cb=1366173803

FIFA14_DE_protect_the_ball_2.jpg?cb=1366173814

FIFA14_FR_protect_the_ball.jpg?cb=1366173813

FIFA14_FR_pure_shot.jpg?cb=1366173801

FIFA14_IT_protect_the_ball.jpg?cb=1366173815

FIFA14_SP_pure_shot.jpg?cb=1366173808

fifa-14-wallpaper-1.jpg

FIFA 14 won't be on the Wii U because of disappointing sales

It's still early so there isn't a lot of information on the game yet, but I'll add it to this thread every time I see some new info coming out :)

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa14

Hate FIFA games ever since they tried to make them too realistic, just like NFL games. thought I'd give FIFA a try since the last time I owned it (08), and it sure enough did disappoint. Idk, but I just don't get a feel of it anymore, they made the game weird by trying to hard to make it realistic and it's just so complicated now where as before, it was aim and shoot lol. Had FIFA for 3 months, played it 5 times, and sold it last week..

I get sucked into this game every year... it has far more replay value than NHL has, no contest.

However one thing that bugs me year after year is their player switching scheme, time after time after time I have been screwed over online or offline because the player switch is either locked (so it takes an extra couple seconds to start a run) or it just freezes the player I switch to (stops player in his tracks and kills momentum).. it kills alot of plays I try to make... I hope they fix this, because its one of the biggest flaws in the game (IMO) that never gets fixed..

Darn I wish they were doing the career mode like in NHL were you can do interviews, chill with teammates,

No Sir or Madam. It would have been cool to see virtual me hanging out with the Sedin Twins,

I bought Fifa 13, first fifa I've bought, but I suck at it lol. Any tips?

Sure! Focus on leveling up and adding boosts to your player. Also don't try to playas a striker it's darn near impossible to try to select it online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived