The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Congrats to Sedins on a gold medal

Canouver

After watching the impact the twins had on Team Sweden half way through the WC tournament, I have now doubled down on how much I want AV to be fired!!!!

He has two of the best forwards to ever play the game, one of the best goalies, one of the best up and coming goalies, and a hockey sock full of Dmen who are more than good. Yet he can't get it done.

FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!! FIRE AV!!

Historically,that is not the truth.

The Olympics were bigger than the Stanley Cup for many decades.

The real thing in Canada was not only the NHL.Professionals were often single men while married men played Senior Men's hockey.

The Coy Cup,Allan Cup and Hardy Cup were the real thing until the NHL salaries became realistic in the 70's.

For me the NHL is a bit of a joke with it's inconsistent officiating and inability to allow the game to promote skill over brutality.

The Sedins play good with lots of ice. The way all of the games are being ref'd now its like they have reverted back to pre 2004 days. Sedins have a hard time with the whole clutching and grabbing thing. Trade for a player that can open up space for them, Kassian would be nice if he could be more consistent. And get a coach that likes to develop young talent and will alow a Kassian to develop chemistry with Sedins for more then a game.

From the first game of the first round, it must have been mighty distracting to the Twins, and tempting, to pursue the glitter of gold metal rather than chase a distant and unlikely Stanley Cup.

Just sayin'...

That's true!

Edited my post cause I agree they did more than I credited them for.

Injuries aren't an excuse. Secondary scoring has been dry for sure. Twins get the odd points here and there, but haven't had an impact game since SJ 2011.

Main point being, if our players can't play the dirty post season way, shouldn't we get players that can?

Hopefully they all prove me wrong.

Archived