The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You stink

Mainly Mattias

Passed by a couple at the grocery and walked through the trail of stench that this guy was leaving behind him.

It wasn't BO or cologne (those stink too); it was just his natural scent which stank.

What did you do, man? Lick a thousand cat crotches or something? Ugh. Go shower with listerine or something.

I was on the subway in Budapest once. 20 years ago. The guy standing beside me had a super powered stink going. It was a very spicy smelling odor. It actually made my eyes water and the train was pretty packed so everyone around him was getting it and reacting like me. Just bizarrely bad. And he was clean shaven and wearing a nice clean (looking) suit.

Ive never smelled anything remotely close to that bad before or since. It was in a class all its own. Even sweaty old hockey gear is heavenly compared to that.

I was on the subway in Budapest once. 20 years ago. The guy standing beside me had a super powered stink going. It was a very spicy smelling odor. It actually made my eyes water and the train was pretty packed so everyone around him was getting it and reacting like me. Just bizarrely bad. And he was clean shaven and wearing a nice clean (looking) suit.

Ive never smelled anything remotely close to that bad before or since. It was in a class all its own. Even sweaty old hockey gear is heavenly compared to that.

Archived