Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Italia2006

If Brad Richard gets bought out, would you?

99 posts in this topic

If he is willing to move out west and is a cap hit of 3 to 4 mill, I'd love to get him here. He's around the same age as the Sedins and is a proven goal scorer. I know he hasn't had a good year but neither has the Rangers. You would think he could help out our PP and would be another great weapon to have. He's also a 47.9% faceoff guy. I'd rather have him the Roy. He's a proven leader and winner. In Gillis's words, this was an off year. Didn't he also have Dave Tippett as his coach? That would be great if we get the coach and him.

3-4 mill? He wouldn't take that

I like Richards but I would have to know who his coach would be. Tippet isn't a lock yet.

Cap going down and he's been playing like garbage. If he's not taking 3-4, he's going to Russia.

3m x 3 years and I'd pick him up.

if he gets bought out would i get bought out?  i don't think it works that way...

if he gets bought out would i get bought out? i don't think it works that way...

iTAmc.GIF

He's a 60 point player and someone is going to pay him $5M+ if he gets bought out and we can't afford that.

I want him but we won't be able to afford him.

Brad Richards? You mean the Brad Richards that's a healthy scratch in what should be the Rangers final playoff game this year?

He's a 60 point player and someone is going to pay him $5M+ if he gets bought out and we can't afford that.

Remember what happened the last two times we signed an over-aging former star....

Remember what happened the last two times we signed an over-aging former star....