The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Iconic Canucks Pictures

Cigano

Not an image, but man oh man does this bring chills down my spine when I see it....back in the days, the WCE days with JovoCop and the rest of the gang...Morrison, Bert, Nazzy, Cooke...those were the days :rolleyes:, and btw - WCE best line in hockey.

tumblr_lnskx7uRFF1qaznu4.gif

Not an image, but man oh man does this bring chills down my spine when I see it....back in the days, the WCE days with JovoCop and the rest of the gang...Morrison, Bert, Nazzy, Cooke...those were the days :rolleyes:, and btw - WCE best line in hockey.

tumblr_lnskx7uRFF1qaznu4.gif

There is a pic out there of Matt Cooke and another Canuck (can't remember who) celebrating a tying goal against the Wild in the final seconds of a playoff game. The shot is from behind the goalie (Fernandez or Roloson).

I can't seem to find this photo anywhere, but I can see it so clearly in my head. If anyone know's the photo i'm talking about and can find it, please post it. It's one of my alltime favorites.

There is a pic out there of Matt Cooke and another Canuck (can't remember who) celebrating a tying goal against the Wild in the final seconds of a playoff game. The shot is from behind the goalie (Fernandez or Roloson).

I can't seem to find this photo anywhere, but I can see it so clearly in my head. If anyone know's the photo i'm talking about and can find it, please post it. It's one of my alltime favorites.

Archived