The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ludicrous statements

Patrick Kane

I'm going to be having a ludicrous hockey statement in my sig, going to switch it up every week. You probably saw my last one.

He's not going to move (as mentioned, part of the future in Dallas or should be) but I would easily do Booth, Raymond and Rodin for Eriksson and a 2nd. Great player.

Now heres my latest..

Toews. He has the same amount of takeaways as Datsyuk, but he has a higher faceoff percentage. Bergeron has a wicked high faceoff percentage, but he doesn't do much else defensively.

If you see anything funny, PM me!

I'm going to be having a ludicrous hockey statement in my sig, going to switch it up every week. You probably saw my last one.

Now heres my latest..

If you see anything funny, PM me!

Hey! :o

That was hardly me suggesting that's what it would take to get it done, but rather that I'd easily give that up to do so. I already said they'd never trade him in the first part of the quote and that was over two months ago.

What's wrong with elvis15's statement I would totally trade Booth, Raymond and Rodin for Erikkson and a 2nd too :) If we could somehow get Jim Nill drunk and convince him this is a good idea.

Thank you, Langdon! I see someone gets it. B)

Hey! :o

That was hardly me suggesting that's what it would take to get it done, but rather that I'd easily give that up to do so. I already said they'd never trade him in the first part of the quote and that was over two months ago.

Thank you, Langdon! I see someone gets it. B)

Just pickin' on yeah, its probably the only time I've seen something absurd posted by you. B)

I challenge someone to find something stupid posted by me! Should be funny.

Nice to see our mods creating threads to make fun of other posters :) Good leadership.

Just pickin' on yeah, its probably the only time I've seen something absurd posted by you. B)

I challenge someone to find something stupid posted by me! Should be funny.

For shame! Rise against the tyranny! :emot-parrot:

Archived